• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Calculation Requests Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone calc This?

Trying to find out how much energy it would take to erect a large stone wall of this size. The only way I could think of is to scale to to Drago's height, but then you'd also have to scale it to Dan's height. :/

Also, a calc for This feat from the same episode where Gorem slams his fist into the ground to create a large wave of energy, and then shift around the ground at high speed would be nice, too.

Hello. Can someone have a look at this?
Emh iron man
That's Graviton that got shot down by Iron Man's Unibeam

Iron Man doesn't have a profile here yet so it's fine. Graviton tanked that, Hulk's punching and Thor's Town+ ~ Small City attack and only lost consciousness though.

Thanks for the general range for the attack's AP though.

I'd be extremely happy if someone could calc the following real life feats for a pick-up truck.

Video 1 - Surviving the sea, a caravan, fire, and a demolition vehicle

Video 2 - Surviving a drop from a tower block.

Hey, this is BMH Again.

How much can, say a 125kg mass of steel take from a blade (Katana for example.), or a sidearm (IMI Desert Eagle perhaps.) take before being destroyed (This is to measure a body made of steel's defensive strength before being destroyed? I also want to measure the durability level in the process.

Seperate calculations should be noted...

Weight: 125kg

Height: 205cm

Good luck. ^_^

Yeap, Wall level has a pretty wide range and the feat is pretty much the truck falling from the top of the building.

Assuming the building is 20 floors, 3 m for each floor = 60 m

Mass of the truck = 2000 kg (maybe)

PE = mgh = 1176000 Joules (0.28 kg TNT) Wall level

^mmm... I'm not sure if that can be measured, even less since we doesn't deal with sharpness nor pressure. I'm not good at that, but would be needed the material of the blade, speed of the sword swing and sharpness (not sure if is called in that way), being a common katana, should have around 20000 layers of metal... But sorry, no idea if that is possible

Sorry to post another request so soon, but I was wondering if anyone could calc the destructive power of these meteors that appear during Drago's attack.

Also, since Drago and literally every other Bakugan are FTL thanks to a surprising number of feats, the meteors should technically be around that speed as well... But I know that KE can't be calced through lightspeed, so I don't really know what the best course of action would be for calcing this. :/

Kickscottt
This might be redundant since this feat is later revealed to take place in one of the character's imagination, but if someone could find a way to calc this I would be very pleased.
Apparently he was kicked so hard he "saw the curvature of the Earth" but this panel doesn't seem to support that so...

Multiple Calc requests regarding SUGURI ahead!

All characters are capable of Danmaku, and are equalized in power for going through the same makeover Suguri went through. Shifu is the only exception. I just want to request Suguri's Attack Potency (It is equalized to Hime at most.), which is measured by a giant laser from her arm that destroyed the ship at most, which was going to destroy humanity, and behave like a meteor crashing into Earth by leaving a large scar, though the size of the ship should be in a seperate calc. Her speed from getting below the ship from the moon should also be calced. Finally her durability Bypasses Danmaku abilities, and is in my experience the only one so far to be able to do this (Unless Sora of the franchise's Prequel can do the same...). It should be the same as Hime as both traded blows with one another, she can even defend herself from giant energy beams.

To recap:

-Suguri's AP Calc for the laser that destroyed Shifu's Ship.

-Her Flight Speed Calc for getting to Shifu's ship as it was crashing.

-Suguri's Durability in the form of mass heat from her shield.

I'll guess her AP is Planet Level due to what Hime said about Shifu's Kamikaze plan. Flight speed is probably Massively Hypersonic given her speed to get to Shifu during her speech. Shifu's ship behaves like a meteor, thus the closest equivalent would be Moon Level...

EDIT: Actually, Sora is an Expy of Suguri, so she would have the same stats and similar abilities, ergo, she can match Hime for fighting more powerful foes. The only difference is that she's more caring, and Suguri would think of her as a kid...

DOUBLE EDIT: It should be noted Sora actually fought both Hime, and Suguri 10,000+ years after the events of the main Sora game; thus both Hime & Suguri were more powerful than they were in their game by an unmentioned amount of time, possibly a couple months. It should also be noted that Sora initially helped save the Earth, but didn't realize this until Suguri told her this. Also, Sora was the Ultimate Weapon, not Suguri...

Anyone willing to Calc this? Orange_Juice's works seem to be ZUN's only true rival if you ask me...

I would also appreciate help with calculating the Mortal Kombat feats, as the (rather prominent) franchise is left almost entirely without something appropriate to scale from.

This is the wrong place to hold conversations, and also the wrong place for this type of calculation. It is strictly for calculating feats within fiction that are useful for scaling the franchises featured in this site.

Do not quote large blocks of text, especially not here.

Requesting a calc for the desctructive power of Earl's feat of leveling the entirety of Edo in a single attack, as seen here, here and here.

(If someone decides to calc one of my requests, this one is more important than Allen's speed feat.)

I was wondering if someone could calculate Mr.Satan's dura from thispanel.

I already know what steps need to be taken but don't know how to do them.

1)Find Cell's height from pixel sizing him and Goku who is 175 cm

2)Find out how big was the mountain from ang sizing

3)Find the fragmentation value for the mountai

LoudCloud said:
The second one has already been done. It's the main AP feat for his page.
There's no calculation for it, we just got that feat and slapped the 8-A rating on it. I would like an estimate on what level of 8-A it is, like lower or higher end.

Would it be in any way possible to properly calc this feat? It would be extremely helpful. In it, Velthinar, a daemon, absorbs enough energy from a red giant star in order to cause it to noticeably dull.

"Lightning crackled around it in every colour. The red giant star dulled as Velthinar drew off its light, surrounding itself in the star's fire so that every edge and tip of its armoured form glowed painfully bright. White-hot and trailing flame lightning like a comet, Velthinar accelerated, arrowing straight for the Endeavour of Will, shining with enough power to punch through the star fort and rip out its innards."

Going by the situation and timeframe in the book, this seems to occur in what is no more than a few seconds.

True. I do want to be able to scale that franchise properly. It is currently a mess.

An acquaintance of mine and I are working on the AKATSUKI BLITZKAMPF verse, but I want to know what the weight of Blitztank is; this is important as the verse shouldn't have to be featless otherwise...

It is around 3:33 when side by side with Murakumo; It has to be paused just right.

Akatsuki is 175.75276cm, rounded to 176cm. Akatsuki's weight is around 67.5 kg.

The weight is what I want to know about Blitztank though... Any help? Me and my cohort would most appreciate it... ^_^

I didn't want to bump up my previous request, but given my post being made several weeks ago, I believe it is safe to say that it has passed the eyes of anyone who could help.

While looking for some decent speed feats out of the StarCraft verse, I think I have found a couple of potentially useful clips.

https://youtu.be/K_lcMXQOjaE?t=25s First off is the beginning of a battle between Artanis and Zeratul, in which Zeratul charges Artanis and the latter very quickly raises his hand to block the incoming attack. An aaverage Protoss is around 3 meters, if it matters.

https://youtu.be/Xa_SsQ37jq8?t=10s The second one is a possible bullet/aim dodging feat, in which Sarah Kerrigan avoids fire from several dozen Marines and a Viking (the mech), before levitating and throwing back the troops before they can react.

Is there anything of substance here or it is not really impressive/meaningful?

Sorry for the double post, I will remove if this is not allowed.

There is no guarantee that the calculation group members will have the time and interest to handle a request, and they tend to prioritise prominent franchises in this wiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back