• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Calculation Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamatohime said:
Yeah. Probably. Because offical information do not mention such sensors onboard.
So... 25g accelwration is enough?
movinf 110m?

assuming they are accelerating the whole time of 1 second,

acceleration will be 220 m/s^2 or 22.426g

Thanks.

It looks physically possible for ARMD-01 to have such acceleration. Because dodging wo mftl sensors is kind of crazy speed stunt no matter how I look at it.

A planet?

Depends on size of planet.

Planets vary so much it's ridiculous. That might even be large planet level if its a big enough planet.

Assuming its the size of earth, it's about 1/3-1/4 destroyed, so it should be around small planet level (depending on type of destruction).

Really, just give context and we can get a number.

Kambetal1 said:
Galia 4 is Earth-like planet with the same gravitation and breathable atmosphere. Destruction methode - teleportation into super-dimensional space with spheric "explosion".

Yamatohime said:
Kambetal1 said:
Galia 4 is Earth-like planet with the same gravitation and breathable atmosphere. Destruction methode - teleportation into super-dimensional space with spheric "explosion".
in this scenario, it will be best to get volume for the destroyed rock, and then use a low end as pulverization, and a high end as melting or boiling of rock (values from obd)

it will eventually give you 7.74x10^28 J (pulverization) to 1.5526x10^30J (Melting) to 9.28x10^30J (vaporization)

this was done by just visually estimating the obliterated volume as 1/3rd the total value of thee initial planet volume and using the obd values for pulverizing, melting and vaporizing energies per cubic cm of rock

so that gives High 6-A for low end pulverization, High 5-C for melting and low 5-B for vaporization

Basilisk1995 said:
Can someone please give me the size of the explosion on this picture (it happened on planet earth).
AudY9
I also would like this calced the landmass in the back is the korean pennisula.

Basilisk1995 said:
Can someone please give me the size of the explosion on this picture (it happened on planet earth).
AudY9
I'm doing some calcs about the Marvel Cinematic universe right now ,when i have uploaded the calcs please send me a message with this picture.

Is it possible to check the speeds of repulsor rays from Iron Man? This is from Avengers Age of Ultron.

We could probably use Quicksilver's perception for this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9S580OGEJ5Y @ 0:07

This is Quicksilver's perception of a handgun's bullet (Mythbusters say average bullets fly at mach 2 / 1700mph).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vl00gSkOtnw @ 1:37

Notice how sans Quicksilver, the only ones noticable moving are Thor's arm, Ultron's repulsor ray from his fingers and Iron Man's repulsors (are they repulsors?) from his feet.

Also, apparently, Iron Man and Ultron are moving slightly as well? Cap didn't move at all though.

Quicksilver slowmo scene shows Thor moving when Iron Man is not
Quicktime.

Also, can this be calced as well? What appears to be Captain America's biggest strength feat yet? This is from Captain America Civil War trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWQlTHc9nxY @1:55

Cap holding down a helicopter
Apparently, Evans does his own stunts so these are really his arms that look like they're about to explode.

I've been trying to create profiles for Black Clover but I really need to get something checked out. I currently have Asta listed at Supersonic to Hypersonic for dodging magical light, but I realized that after my previous faulty scalings that I really need a calc for it. The feat can be found here.

Thanks a bunch and sorry to be a pain.

I updated my previous temperature calculation.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...ng/Temperature_of_Zilla_Jr.'s_Atomic_Breath_2

I used two methods to calculate the temperature of the atomic breath, one in which I assume the surface area of heat transfer to be a sphere at the center of the beam clash and one in which I assume the entire beam's surface area is transferring heat to its surroundings. I don't know which method is more accurate, but I think the first one is the more accurate one because a beam is directed in a single direction. Anyone willing to offer input?

The Living Tribunal1 said:
Darkanine said:
This one should be fairly simple. Could someone tell me what kind of AP Saxton Hales punch would be?
http://www.teamfortress.com/thecontract/#f=9
that translates into 1.8967 x 10^7 pascalcs
1 pascal = 1N/m^2

surface area for fist = 0.043 m^2

so SA x pascals = 815,581 N of force, which is equal to the weight of 83.22 tons of mass on earth

True, forget what I said. I forgot that we talk about pressure.... (would be 8.15581e4 J with 10 cm assumption though so still wall level)

DontTalk said:
Darkanine said:
This one should be fairly simple. Could someone tell me what kind of AP Saxton Hales punch would be?
1 pascal = 1N/m^2

so SA x pascals = 815,581 N of force, which is equal to the weight of 83.22 tons of mass on earth
True, forget what I said. I forgot that we tak about pressure....
well, you did the right thing too, but didnt account for surface area, if we do so, then is like 81,558.1 J- wall level

Going by this map

Wiki_DragonBall_Earth.png

If you could somehow get rid of the distortion from the map, how big would Papaya Island (bottom island near the big island) be in length?

Darkanine said:
Darkanine said:
1 pascal = 1N/m^2

Thanks dude. So about City block level?
No

lol, that is only the force, assuming it sunk in 10 cm, then the energy is 81,558.1 J- which is wall level

Can someone calc this please?

Here is the video. The scene is from 21:16 - 21:21

- How much force is needed to discharge this much lava from four volcanoes, at the speed shown, so that the lava reaches at least the height shown and then reaches the character in the amount of time shown?

- If easier, what seismic magnitude would such eruptions have?

--or

- What VEI magnitude does each eruption have, singly or combined?

I found this as an interesting reference.

HomestuckLover1 said:
Can someone tell me how powerful the KE would be for sending the earth at relativistic speeds?
accounting only for newtonian mechanics --> Dawrf star level for low end to small star level at high end

account for relativity (only in verses where relativity actually is in effect and characters are slower than light) --> low end at dwarf star level, high end at small star level

(yeah, the speed really isnt to make a higher tier if relativity is in effect, the lorentz factor doesnt make that much of a change in relativistic conditions unless the speed get real close to SOL, like at 90 percent, there will be a noticable difference in energy- so much so, that it may even require higher tier for the same feat compared to a newtonian setting)

TL;DR---> Dawrf star level (low end) to small star level (high end) in both cases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back