• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The (not) Honored Soul vs The King of Dinosaur (Filth vs T.Rex) (0-3-0)

What's stopping the Tyranosaur from using its size, tail and bite force to kill all 8 entities seeing its over 2x stronger with a massive LS difference enough to crush them under its feet effortlessly

What's stopping the Tyranosaur from using its size, tail and bite force to kill all 8 entities seeing its over 2x stronger with a massive LS difference enough to crush them under its feet effortlessly
They can jump on it and bite into its body, like a Smilodon (although their teeth are probably only 1/3 to 1/2 the size of a Smilodon's teeth lmao)

A single tail swipe cannot kill them anyway and and on top of it they have infinite stamina

They can jump on it and bite into its body, like a Smilodon (although their teeth are probably only 1/3 to 1/2 the size of a Smilodon's teeth lmao)
I see, The Rex could easily shake them off using its LS/weight, turn his head to bite them off its body, crushing some of them to death or running into a nearby wall to crush them with its weight. Seeing as this is their wincon, The dinosaur is far too large and tanky with great stamina for them to take it out fast enough by simply biting a fraction of its body especially when the rex has countless ways to get them off with most of said ways is just it killing them with one attack.... The rex has historically survived and recovered from numerous foes with large fangs in combat for 8 significantly smaller and weaker foes to take it down b4 the rex can do something about it.

I see, The Rex could easily shake them off using its LS/weight, turn his head to bite them off its body, crushing some of them to death or running into a nearby wall to crush them with its weight. Seeing as this is their wincon, The dinosaur is far too large and tanky with great stamina for them to take it out fast enough by simply biting a fraction of its body especially when the rex has countless ways to get them off with most of said ways is just it killing them with one attack.... The rex has historically survived and recovered from numerous foes with large fangs in combat for 8 significantly smaller and weaker foes to take it down b4 the rex can do something about it.
Filth having Immortalities that can actually help then survive some hits (except bites), if they only have broken bones or something insignificant like that plus their infinite stamina and hunger will make the fight last longer

Tho I think I should increase the numbers of Filth, 15 maybe ? The LS might be too much damn

alrighty updated
That's the wisest decision. It then boils down to if they can defeat the rex fast enough b4 it uses its advantages and stamina against them.
So, like last time, they will simultaneously try to jump into and bite the T Rex, 2x AP difference is a lot, but it's also... not that much, they can definitely draw blood on the T Rex. Ofc the dinosaur still outclasses them pretty much anything else, Filths will definitely be knocked away or something like that but with the above mentioned abilities, even if they are seriously injured, the fight won't be over yet, they can actually weaken the dinosaur

Still leaning towards the T Rex but it's not a stomp for me, i think

alrighty updated

So, like last time, they will simultaneously try to jump into and bite the T Rex, 2x AP difference is a lot, but it's also... not that much, they can definitely draw blood on the T Rex. Ofc the dinosaur still outclasses them pretty much anything else, Filths will definitely be knocked away or something like that but with the above mentioned abilities, even if they are seriously injured, the fight won't be over yet, they can actually weaken the dinosaur

Still leaning towards the T Rex but it's not a stomp for me, i think
I agree with the sentiment. Voting The T-rex for now until other arguments arise

Back