• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Nomad vs The Batter

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArbitraryNumbers

VS Battles
Retired
Oooohhh this one has got to be good.

Battle of the silent 4-B protagonists who commit mass genocide across worlds, have three beings following them around, and have attacks based on nonsensical "elements" like metal or choleric.

Speed is equalized, and victory is by death, incap, or KO. The Batter's reality warping is restricted, if I'm allowed to do that.

Time Nomad
Time Nomad

PC Computer - Off - The Batter
The Batter

Batter via Power Nullification (Muteness), durability negation (basic attacks and other competences) and etc.

In that case, I'd say inconclusive. They can both win depending on how they play their cards.

There are some differences in their attacks and techniques. The attacks and techniques sections in the profiles usually go more into detail.

My arguement is still valid. Though their abilities may work slightly differently, they still do their intended purpose.

Since the Add-Ons are on by default and seemingly less fragile, alongside RW + Existence erasure, I'd give it to The Batter.

All of that comes from Purification, correct? Would that make it a major stomp in The Batter's favor?

It's not something that he pulls out right from the start. Often does this as a finishing blow. So I don't think so, as long as the Time Nomad is able to kill The Batter fast enough.

I might give it to the Batter via SBA gauging the range to be 4 kilometers away from eachother, giving the Batter a ranged advantage. Going by the fact that the competences (The attacks with the aforementioned range) include moves such as open embrace - which disables their special attacks - the Batter might be able to power null the Nomad prior to getting in range.

Correct me if I made any mistakes in that.

Okay so that's 4 votes for The Batter.

Anybody know where The Batter's range comes from?

I've played through the entirety of OFF and I don't know where he could've demonstrated hundreds of kilometers in ranged capability.

Voting for the batter FRA

@ArbitraryNumbers I think it maybe from the batter fighting Enoch the 2nd time, but I'm not entirely sure.

A current OFF downgrade is going on currently. The hundreds of kilometers in range seems baseless. Even with the 2nd fight against Enoch, it'd would be generous to say that it gives several dozen meters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back