• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Iapitus The Impaler said:
New Kid stops time and punches him, then HtH shares the damage once time resumes. New Kid is high enough AP to one shot. Incon as always
You know... I hate it when people don't read the OP.

Oof, that's why I'm having trouble trying to vote.

TNK has high intellect, but I don't know what kind of strategy he would develop along the battle. Though he has prior knowledge, really need to think this one through.

Going back from TNK vs Ness, I think he would be able to use his time Manipulating powers to use.

I mean if HTH comes into play, couldn't TNK fart his way out of the situation?

If that's the case, then probably TNK via farting.

I mean, if he has the knowledge that HtH reflects damage done to Thunder back to the New Kid, he would likely Glitch and Pause everytime Thunder tries to suicide.

If he feels like he's being overwhelmed he could summon his past self, and because of how HtH works it can only target either his past or present self. If the past self dies... nothing happens to the present because of Acausality type 1 and if the present dies the past self uses glitch to revive the present.

TacticalNuke002 said:
He said that TNK will be able to use his time powers to win somehow. I am asking how.
TimeFart: Glitch:

Type 1: Rewinds objects and living things back to a previous state of existence, which can be used to heal or resurrect himself and/or others. (No Cooldown)

Type 2: Rewind is able to cancel and undo all actions done by the opponent in the past 10 seconds nullifying all damage and effects they would have transpired. (Requires Cooldown)

TimeFart: Pause:

Type 1: Pause stops living things, hazards, and objects in time for 4 seconds which allows The New Kid to avoid hazards and attacks while allowing them to punch the opponent or interact with objects. (No Cooldown)

Type 2: Pause locks opponents in stasis for 10 seconds, allowing TNK to attack them freely. (Requires Cooldown)

TimeFart: Summon: The New Kid is able to summon their past self into battle for a short amount of time to aid in combat. (Requires Cooldown)

TimeFart: Time Shift: The New Kid is able to fart into a working fan in order to speed up time to make it from day to night, or vice versa. (Requires Cooldown)

TimeFart: Time Leap: The New Kid is able to fart in a way that allows them to travel through time up to a few years into the past or future.

Unnamed Super Fart: The New Kid is able to fart hard enough to send everyone near him at least 10 days into the future.

Notably "Glitch" (basically King Crimson) and "Unnamed Super Fart" (BFR, which I do not think McQueen is getting out of) should work here to null HTH, that and status effect.

Mind Manipulation is from the status effect "Pissed Off" which causes the person to willingly stop all special abilities "Magic, special moves, etc" and forces them to attack with fists or weapon to the one who pissed them off.

So that might actually null HtH.

GreyFang82 said:
Mind Manipulation is from the status effect "Pissed Off" which causes the person to willingly stop all special abilities "Magic, special moves, etc" and forces them to attack with fists or weapon to the one who pissed them off.

So that might actually null HtH.
I kinda doubt it, because McQueen doesn't consciously use HtH with the intent of using it. Its not his own Stand, but someone else's that Pucci planted in him. He doesn't even know that HtH exists and that he owns something of the sort. As long as Thunder wishes to die with TNK, it should remain active..

Depends on which type of Glitch he uses.

Type 1 revives everyone nearby,

if he uses Type 2 it basically erases all damage that would have happened in that time (basically king crimson) and leaves the end result. So if a person dies then reflects damage the reflected damage is negated leaving the person who reflected the damage still dead.

Edit: Also it's true that Thunder may not control his stand, but it will make it he won't want to suicide while the status effect is active, because he would only want to beat up The New Kid.

Nope, he can glitch himself out of death. Besides he has a sort of pre-cog when an attack would 1-shot him. It usually makes their person doing the damage have static to signify he should use glitch. Also, like I said if he summons his past self HtH can only effect 1 of him.

Oh, my apologies. (I seriously need to get the game one day; Sounds like it's up my alley) Then that saves him the trouble from HTH.

DaBigP said:
Oh, my apologies. (I seriously need to get the game one day; Sounds like it's up my alley) Then that saves him the trouble from HTH.
You should totally play the game. It is actually really fun. It has a slow start but after you get the two main timefarts it really fun to just play Jojo music as you beat 6th graders to a pulp.

I also recommend Stick of Truth because I would argue it's combat system is far more interactive and engaging than Fractured But Whole but Fractured But Whole has much more fun abilities with TimeFarts.

Right after Spontaneous Bootay is when you get your first TimeFart. Glitch and you can see type 1 and 2 in effect @TacticalNuke002

Back