• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The new edit comparison page

The_Everlasting

VS Battles
Joke Battles
Retired
It has come to my attention that we have a new version of the edit comparison page, which, as its name implies, lets one check two edits at once to see exactly what's been changed.

The problem?

It looks terrible.

It's nigh-impossible to actually tell what's been changed, and kinda just looks like an eyesore overall.

Is this appearing for anyone else? And if so, can anyone think of a way to get it changed back to the old version?

That's weird. The edit comparison page doesn't look like that for me. For me it bolds the changes made.

It looks the usual way for me as well. Perhaps you should contact the Fandom official staff to ask for help, or simply post in the Community Central forum, to ask for technical advice?

Back