• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The most versatile character.

So i was wondering which charecter on the wiki is the most versatile so i decided to make a disscution about it but I have one major rule each power listed on a characters profile no matter what it is counts as one power this is to prevent the obvious omnipotent answer along with other powers that have many and somtimes a seemingly uncountable number uses for instence boundry manipulation. So if you think you know the most versatile character on the wiki name them along with the number of listed powers they have down below.

Other then higher dimensional reality warpers, I think Maxwell is a good contender. Dude can edit the adjectives of pretty much anything, which has insane combat potential.

Darkanine said:
Other then higher dimensional reality warpers, I think Maxwell is a good contender. Dude can edit the adjectives of pretty much anything, which has insane combat potential.
Ok i feel there might have been a bit of a misunderstanding though because that is still only 10 listed powers and i know many charecters on here with more than that.

Maxwell only has 10 powers listed, but he has the potential to do so much more. His power is that he writes things into existence, but also edit those things. He can turn his opponent into a baby or a puppy, or turn them into any material he wants, give himself wings or straight up destroy the battlefield with nukes or meteors. It's a very versatile and powerful ability.

Darkanine said:
Maxwell only has 10 powers listed, but he has the potential to do so much more. His power is that he writes things into existence, but also edit those things. He can turn his opponent into a baby or a puppy, or turn them into any material he wants, give himself wings or straight up destroy the battlefield with nukes or meteors. It's a very versatile and powerful ability.
Again i think we had a miscomunication for this discution it dose not matter how much potential a person or power has what matters here is how many powers are listed that is why i created the rule.

Back