• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Most Skillful Character of Each Tier Part 2

Yasuo and MH seem more appropriate, especially the former.

Considering that Doom beat Black Panther in CQC before while depowered, among otherthings, he should probably be a good pic for 5-B. As for 5-C, The Warpriest has billions of years experience and is able to fight entire enemy fleets alone. During one of the Hive's conquests, he took over 585 worlds himself.

Why is bill cipher in 2-A?

Doesn't really mean anything if he displays nothing in terms of skill. Likely just got by on power.

Yeah so he probably shouldn't be there.

Soul of Cinder or Ashen One post SoC for their tiers. People really sleeping on Dark Souls skills, but alongside actually beating all the stuff they have, by consuming all those souls they're absorbing the memories, skills, and experiences of those they've absorbed. By the end of the game, Ashen One is almost like composite dark souls in this regard, and SoC is explicitly composite Lord of Cinder. This includes the likes of the player characters of 1 and 2, Yhorm, Gwyn, Lorian, etc. I can elaborate if needed though.

Updated but neither Bill or those Soulcalibur characters seem qualifiable in comparison.

How so? Algol as existed of countless eons as the Hero King, including being involved with many wars and such. He's far more skilled then Yoshikaga I'll say that much. Edge Master having experience and mastery of every fighting style in the world, having trained some of the world's best fighters, etc should count as well.

Inferno has knowledge and experience of Countless years as well. That is literally the entire thing about him being a "mimic character" All 3 are far more skilled than Yoshikaga.

Ok I will add them. I point out that 2 of them have ''Unknown'' as their age and Inferno has something super vague in it.

We have Unknown because their exact age is not documented. Algol is from a Civilization long lost to time and Inferno was around since then as well.

Updated, but I expect justifications and mentions of what tier put for some of the mentioned characters.

Saber (Munenori Yagyü): "Although able to withstand his sword strikes, Musashi says this swordsman far surpasses her and runs away from the battle". He is one of the Sword Saints, meaning that he has reached the undefinable peak of swordsmanship skill, as have Musashi and Kojirou, who are on this list.

Sola: John Carter has centuries of experience even before receiving his powers. Up until Solan was revealed to exist, he and Tars Tarkas were considered the two greatest swordsmen in human and martian history. Solan makes John Carter look like a monkey with a stick in comparison to his swordsmanship, and is at least several thousand years old, with his entire life dedicated to being strong enough to guard his post.

Well yeah but pretty much everyone in Fate seems to skillstomp most other verses.

I would just be listing Servants to kingdom come in the 7-B 7-A slots, but I'm trying to stick to like 3 for each.

Pretty sure Sasaki, Musashi, Yagyu, Scathach, Arjuna, and Karna are canonically the most skilled Servants, but I could be wrong. I haven't played Grand Order so I don't know how they might scale.

Well if Karna is on the list, Arjuna should be as well

Negi He learned Martial arts in just few hours of training. He even fought Raka one of the best in h2h combat of the series, even if he did held back. And he even fought his father a legendary hero and won in one timelines.

Back