• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Most Skillful Character of Each Tier Part 2

Because no one in High 6-A is High 6-A anymore, I'm nominating Count Dooku for that spot. He had a nigh-perfect fighting record and has been stated to be Windu's equal and sometimes even superior in terms of pure skill (and to be frank, has vastly superior skill feats in the other forms of lightsaber combat via scaling to his students, such as Grievous, Ventress and others), and though he lost in the end and was amped by a dark side nexus (that also weakened Yoda, meaning power was roughly equal then), he is capable of competing with Yoda in terms of pure skill, as shown in Dark Rendesvous. While Anakin was roughly equal to him at the end in terms of raw skill and superior in terms of power, I would still say Dooku would take this in terms of skill because he's an excellent tactical and strategic fighter, as well as being very creative. Vader is about equal to Dooku in terms of tactics and strategy (I'd even argue superior), but has less impressive skill feats, so I suppose they could share the spot?

On the topic of Yoda, he should honestly be there in 4-B instead of Sidious or Luke. Luke's good, but he never surpassed either of them in terms of pure saber skill if you ask me, given his skill feats are considerably inferior to either, and he only defeated Sidious via an amp from Leia. Sidious is acknowledged to be somewhat above Yoda in terms of force power, but Yoda actually disarmed Sidious of his lightsaber, proving he is the better duelist in terms of fighting skill, and they both got the upper hand at times with clever uses of force power roughly the same number of times, so IMO Yoda > Sidious in just pure skill

wondering what martial arts feat does the digimon god has that puts him there

>also no karate kid and lady shiva whos a master of every possible technique there is

>no Ip Ma, Bruce Lee, Jackie Cha, composite Jet Li or Tony Jaa who would spite everyone here all stats equalized

I disagree with that for Eldrad, based on his profile. Namely with regards to Zero (who has 200+ years of experience, has completely mastered many weapons, and whom has a totally perfect fighting record after X1. He also is very good at finding the weaknesses of his opponents) and the Star Wars light/dark duo (Sidious and Yoda, for mastering everything their sides of the force and the lightsaber have to offer, and even some of the opposing side of the force)

Shouldn't Grand Priest rank above Goku?

@BruceTheBatman You can be right. However Precognition makes the main difference for Eldrad.

"Is the most powerful Farseer of the entire Eldar race, capable of seeing further into the future, and with more precision than any other. Can foresee possible future events that will not come to pass for 10,000 years, observe events across the Galaxy as they occur, foresee countless variations of his possible deaths, and observe the uncountable millions of billions of individual strands of fate of every individual in the Galaxy.

He battled against Abaddon the Despoiler, and not only defeated but also nearly killed the Warmaster of Chaos, despite there only being 1 future amidst 1,000,000 where that feat was possible"

Grand Priest has no feats. So I mentioned Goku

The Star Wars trio has precog too and Zero is capable of quickly adapting to new opponents and even instantly learning the abilities of opponents, even without killing them like Mega Man has to, which imo is a fair substitute as he can also use said abilities just as well as anyone else. It's probably for that reason that the Guardians and Vile were less of a challenge for him as time went on.

Also, while that future vision is a useful ability in its own right, I doubt it translates to skill. I don't think anyone on this wiki would claim Garnet > the other 4-Bs in skill (or at least, by my knowledge, the Star Wars Trio and Zero)

True, but he did once far outmatch Whis

Emerl for High 6-A.

He is capable of mastering almost any technique and fighting style just by seeing it, and even adapt himself if he lacks the means to do it.

Mikaboshi > Hades > Vegeta

Speaking of Vegeta, he is also outclassed by Sephiroth in High 5-A due to a weaker fighting record, a smaller skillset and Sephiroth's combat mentality is just more ruthless than Vegeta's

Bayonetta outclasses everyone in High 4-C and Link neither belongs there nor matches up against people in 4-B due to less combined combat experience (he mostly solves puzzles anyway. Not saying he's unskilled by any means but he'd be outfenced by every sword fighter in 4-B).

Lucemon and Crusadermon are no longer 4-B, and both High Evolutionary and Brainiac, while much smarter than everyone else, are not masters of combat as far as I know. They'd be contenders for smartest in their tiers though.

Additionally, Yoda outclasses Sidious and Luke (in terms of just pure skill), though he'd lose to either of them at their peak

In High 7-A the same can be said of Mister Fantastic, and Akuma outclasses Lucario quite decisively.

Dooku is no longer High 6-A, but I think he deserves a spot in 5-B for the same reasons I gave earlier

While Ozpin is not measuring up to Darkseid, he may have a spot in High 7-C

Lastly, Megatron outclasses everyone in 8-A due to more experience, a better fighting record (unless Black Panther or Kurama have only lost a handful of fights in millions of years) and is entirely capable of coming up with new plans or ideas to combat stronger adversaries like Omega Supreme and Optimus when he got the Star Saber

Ok but I still don't know who Mikaboshi is, leave a link to his profile.

Edit: ah, I forgot

Madara is no longer Low 5-B.

Tokiha Misa is no longer 10-A.

Reinhard is no longer 4-C

Master Yi is no longer 3-B

Lucemon and Yggdrasil are no longer 2-C

MegaMan.EXE is no longer High 3-A

Robin is no longer high 8-C

Crusadermon, Yggdrasil, and Giratina are no longer Low 2-C

So, can Composite Link make it to 4-B?

He's around 1500 years old (assuming every hero of Hyrule lived around 100 years, which is good since Hero's Shade lived much more than that), and constantly fights Ganon who's easily the double of that digit in most of his versions. Or other thousands of years old threats. He even defeated Ganon twice when he had the Triforce of Wisdom, wich enhances intelligence. And he has it, too.

^I would say no.

Ganondorf is more capable at scheming than fighting (and Ganon (as in the Bowser Clone) has no real skill at all and thus is dispatched far more easily despite being stronger than Ganondorf) and similar things could be said of others Link fights. The Triforce of Widsom also does not increase combat skill. And again, as someone who's played several Zelda games (been meaning to play more), most of them revolved more around puzzle solving than actual combat.

Also, compared to his competition, I doubt Link measures up

Zero has more combined combat experience than Link (seeing as he lived nearly every second of his life in combat), is just as capable of finding weaknesses and can master weapons faster than Link as well as use them in unconventional ways (Using a knockback weapon for high jumping and a weapon similar to a hookshot as a whip, among others) and has several things Link has no real counterexample for, such as the fact that he was the leader of an army for a considerable period. His fighting record was absolutely perfect after he was given his completed body, all of which I would say put him above Link.

Yoda has utterly mastered every form of fighting in his universe except for Dark Side abilities, defensive and offensive and is a master tactician in his own right, and is likely superior to people who can find weaknesses in others to gain the upper hand (such as Obi-Wan, Mace Windu and Plo Koon), and he's capable of taking on armies of characters who can kill people not too far below him in power in Disney Canon, and not defeating them through some godlike display of power but instead turning them against eachother

Eldrad's experience and strategic skills should put him above Link as well.

Some more changes:

Kurama is no longer 6-C

Hiruzen is no longer 7-B

Anime Pikachu is no longer 7-A

Fiora Laurent is no longer 7-C

Khorne is no longer 1-B

Ryougi Shiki is no longer 1-C

Grimm is no longer 6-B

Khada Jhin is no longer 5-C

Omniscience is mostly knowledge though. Not necessarily skill. And besides, they're only vaguely hinted to be omniscient. Not even sure how skill could help something that's literally a shooty orb.

Link is outclassed by everyone in 4-B

Akuma outclasses Mister Fantastic in terms of pure fighting skill.

Given he's omniscient and has many abilities to use, would Unicron qualify for 1-B?

Oryx, the Taken King for 4-B.

• Billions of years experience fighting, including destroying entire species by himself.
  • Constantly fought his sisters, a goddess of cunning and a goddess of war respectively, both of whom are comprable to his power.
  • Has the knowledge of everyone he has ever taken or killed.
  • Far superior to Crota, who slaughtered thousands of guardians on the moon.
  • The Vex could not forsee any futures where he did not destroy them (Guardian intervention being one of the few things they can't forsee)
  • A master tactician and strategist, destroying species on the regular without even needing to be present.

Ashen One is better for 4-C, as it defeated the SoC, which includes the chosen undead. Also, Kharn is now high 5-A.

Back