• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Most Skillful Character of Each Tier Part 2

Eficiente

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Continuation of part 1.

Rules:

• Just fighting skills, no intelligence or haxes. However they could provide major support.
  • Winning/losing records, unnecessary errors in combat or even pure inefficiency ca be used as arguments to discredit a character's skills.
  • Having easy ways to overpower opponents or being usually more powerful than them could also hinder a character's skills.
  • There is no need to have a second best listed. If you feel that someone doesn't deserve to be here, suggest said character to be removed.
  • To quote Bruce Lee; "I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times", you can guess what that means.
So far
Unknown Tokiha Misa/The Godhead/Ajimu Najimi
11-C: Monarch
11-B: Disembodied Thought
11-A: Rumble McSkirmish
10-C: Pickle Rick
10-B: Ben Tennyso
10-A:
9-C: Composite Human
9-B: Batma/Deathstroke/Rex Marksley/Lucy (2014 Film Lucy)/Obadiah Archer (Reboot)/SCP-076
9-A: Hawkeye/Kenichi Shirahama/Claire Stanfield/John Constantine?/The Doctor/Eternal Warrior (Reboot)/Sola
8-C: The Hunter/Snake/Kurama/Ikki Kurogane/Rex Marksley/Samurai Jack
High 8-C: SCP-682
8-B: Ranma/Guts/The Courier
8-A: Black Panther/Megatron (Transformers: Prime)/Doomguy
Low 7-C: Yasuo
7-C: Jax/Shieda Kay
High 7-C: Hawkeye/Kamen Rider Kabuto/Vergil/Roku/Allen Walker/Ozpi
Low 7-B: Darkseid (DCAU)
7-B: Kojirou/Okita/Master Roshi/Musashi/Vash/Jax
7-A: Lancer of Red/Iron Fist/Lancer (Sc├íthach)/Archer (Arash)/Archer/Soujirou Mibu/Mami Tomoe/Inferno/Saber (Munenori Yagyü)
High 7-A: Akuma
6-C: Yujiro Hanma
High 6-C: Dracule Mihawk/Garnet/Henry Pym
Low 6-B Suicune/Shinobu Sensui
6-B: Wukong/Dracule Mihawk/Raize/Novel Kars/Grima
High 6-B Kamen Rider Kabuto/Jax
6-A: Satou
High 6-A: Emerl
5-C: Khada Jhi/Sun Wukong/Ganondorf/Leviatha/The Warpriest/Oryx, the Taken King
Low 5-B
5-B: Apophis/Count Dooku/Dr Doom/Shar/Algol/Edge Master
5-A: Chase Young/Jin Mo-Ri/Yoshiteru Ashikaga/Algol/Mega Ma
High 5-A: Sephiroth/Khârn the Betrayer
Low 4-C: Samus
4-C: Chosen Undead(?)
High 4-C: Bayonetta/Ashen One/Soul of Cinder
4-B: Zero/Eldrad/Yoda/Oryx, the Taken King/Soul of Cinder/Ashen One
4-A: The Emperor
3-C: Alphamo/Leo Regulus
3-B: Lee Si/Odi/Leo Regulus
3-A: Mikaboshi
High 3-A: Pegasus Seiya/Sun Wukong
Low 2-C: Yasuo/Master Hand
2-C: Hades/Pontos
2-B: Arceus/Brandelis (World of Final Fantasy)/Khorne
2-A: Yggdrasil/Sata/Krishna/Louis Cypher/Shar
High 2-A: Yggdrasil/Lucemo/Mr. Mxy/N.E.O
Low 1-C: God (Digimon)/Transcendent Will/Lord of Nightmares/Lucemo
1-C: Ryougi Shiki/Akasha/Necrostar/Commander Cosmo/Stephen Hawking
High 1-C: Alternity
Low 1-B: ?
1-B: SCP-076/The Brothers Death/Hercules (Marvel Comics)/Doctor Doom/Destiny of the Endless/Dream of the Endless/Molecule Ma/LEM
1-A: Lucifer Morningstar/Mercurius/HE/Ashur/Shinozuka Masami/Kurou Daijuuji

LEM for High 1-B.

HE has limited Omniscient, Ashur is Mid-High tier with Nigh-Omniscience, and has the many worlds theory thing, and Shinozuka Masami is Mid tier and listed as being Omniscient, though this may be a mistake, seeing as reasoning isn't given and other Mid tiers are only Nigh-Omniscient.

I don't think Shieda or Fiora should share a spot with the other two at 7-C, especially since the pages and lore contradict Fiora or Shieda being as skilled as Jax. Personally, I think Jax shouldn't share a spot with Hiruzen.

...How is their lore contradictory...? I agree that Jax is more skilled than Kayn but Jax literally says Fiora is one of the few people who can offer him a challenge.

I also love how Hiruzen is 7-C with literally no justification

"Who's next?" he said.

"That would be me" said a woman dismounting a gray gelding at the end of the bridge. Her horse's flanks were lathered with sweat, her cloak dusty from a hard ride. She wore a silversteel breastplate, and a long-bladed sword was scabbarded at her hip.

She marched past the men at the end of the bridge and strode toward him, moving with a perfect economy of motion, utterly in balance and supremely confident in her skill. Her features were angular and patrician, framed by dark hair streaked with crimson. Her eyes were cold and unforgiving. They promised only death.

"Who are you?" asked Jax, intrigued.

"My name is Fiora of House Laurent" she said, drawing her weapon, a dueling saber that gleamed with a perfect edge. "And this is my bridge."

Jax grinned beneath his mask.

Finally, an opponent worth fighting!

And i love how all the Sanin are 8-A...

9-B/8-C maybe Rex Marksley? Guy can casually disarm forty armed bandits with only two bullets and as a kid he disassembled the fence surrounding his family's property by trick shotting every nail out of the boards.

@Eficiente: Base Vash is 7-B, so I suppose that one works.

Just off the top of my head:

• He changed the trajectory of a missile in midair just by shooting it, multiple times.
  • He did the same thing to a giant fist in the anime.
  • He shot the lit fuses off several midair sticks of dynamite before they could hit the ground.
  • He shot a guy directly in his thigh while he was mid-stride in the Badlands Rumble movie.
  • He shot through a wire that was attached to a spaceship floating in the stratosphere.

I suppose this is close to finishing? Ben Tennyson, Bill Cipher and Hawkeye are still there, just saying.

Also what makes Grand Priest the most skilled 3-A? (Disregarding how he's High 3-A now)

He's the strongest in DB, but Goku has shown far more skill.

Probably because > angels and probably has Ultra instinct too abd all this other stuff.

Powerscaling, but it's skill scaling?

Dont really know.

@WeeklyBattles Beyond the fighting style, my first arguments against Garnet remain.

@TheJ-ManRequiem Tell me who should I throw and I will remove him without mercy.

@Knightofannihilation666 At 6-C, I assume?

@Gargoyle One The first link doesn't work.

As soon as I notice a character who don't deserve to be here, I remove him. At least that's the idea.

Eficiente said:
@WeeklyBattles Beyond the fighting style, my first arguments against Garnet remain.
Wasnt your argument that she isnt the mos skilled because she used dance moves when she fights...? Even though she has thousands of years more combat experience than Mikawk and Kabuto put together?

Edit: Wait why is Kabuto in High 6-C when he's High 6-B?

I first said; "With the power and experience Garnet has, she should be more untouchable. Not completely, but much more." Here.

Back