• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Most Skillful Character of Each Tier Part 2

Would Louis Cypher also fit into 2-A because he's comparable to Satan?

I would also vote Hit and/or pre-Tournament of Power Goku, Frieza, and Vegeta for 3-A

I wanna say Daijouji Kurou and/or Demonbane for 1-A, as well

Jordanbairdcreaturemaster97 said:
Would Louis Cypher also fit into 2-A because he's comparable to Satan?
I would also vote Hit and/or pre-Tournament of Power Goku, Frieza, and Vegeta for 3-A

I wanna say Daijouji Kurou and/or Demonbane for 1-A, as well
What about Super Saiyan Blue Vegito for 3-A?

He has all Goku and Vegeta's strengths and skills.

I agree with, but I feel Darth Sidious should be given a place there as well. He mastered all 7 forms of lightsaber combat and is a master of using his force abilities.

I assure you that Lucy could do that, too. People in real life have master the seven forms of Lightsaber combat.

I don't think she could replicate all of the force abilities, maybe some involving Telekinesis, though. This thread doesn't judge them on their abilities though, it's their skills/intelligence. I don't think Sidious really compares.

Edit: Not sure why I thought you were talking to me, should've known he didn't have a 9-B key. XD

Btw just to avoid leaving a name without explaining.

Mami has battled a perfect clone of herself and Kyoko Sakura, with said clones being boosted immensely in speed, AP and dura, and won despite the fact that the falslings had time stop as well.

Defeated Homura Akemi, who had about a decade of knowledge of Mami and all her techniques to the point where she knew them better than Mami herself, despite the fact that Mami had only a month of knowledge and 1-2 years of experience as Homura's prep came from time loops.

Literally one of three people on the planet who managed to oppose the Avatar of Calamity without being fodderized instantly.

Defeated Kirika Kure, who killed dozens of other magical girls with none of them managing to pose a significant resistance.

The only magical girl considered on par/superior when compared to Yachiyo Nanami, who is veteran with 7 years of experience and is considered one of the absolute best when it comes to witch hunting.

Defeated Kyoko Sakura despite the latter holding a massive speed advantage (Being faster than people blitzingly faster than people far faster than Mami herself) and the fact that Mami was holding back.

Black Panther mastered all fighting styles know to man (and some that aren't know), capable of creating his own styles by blending some with others (blend some styles with others to create a new one), knows how to use every weapon know to man, has bulleyes level or above accuracy, knows 33 deadly pressure points, manages to always recognize a weakness in someone as he fights on with them for a little while if they have one, has beaten someone specifically made to beat him through the use of pressure points and finding out his weakness even though his opponent was physically superior when using some of his power (low town level durability with low town level ap and mountain level attack potency with a specific technique), knows multiple languages, is a master at sneaking up on people (Even more so than some other people that would be masters at sneaking up on others in Marvel), beat 6 of the best warriors in Wakanda all at once before he was enhanced at a young age for his rite of Ascension (becoming chieftain of the panther clan),has photographic memory, able to lead Wakanda to many fights and is able to come up with many strategys to beat many opponents, post king of the dead he got 10000 years of Fighting experience, plus probably more mastery if not complete mastery over all that I said above (after becoming king of the dead)

Reed Richards says he would pick him to lead the fantastic four out of everyone he knows, if he isn't around to lead them

Captain America says this about Black Panther: For every move, he has a counter. He adapts instinctively to every situation every fighting style

Another one Black Panther uses Cap shield for the first time this is what Cap said about Black Panther first throw: "The throw is perfect to the millimeter"

Man Kurama for tier 8-A sounds pretty good let's leave it at that (not start war even though I could)

Vegeta should be downgraded from High 5-A, his fighting record is extremely mixed, he's made plenty of tactical errors, and his approach to combat very much works against him in a fight

I definitely don't think Kurama should be removed, just that Medaka could be added. Especially since her very nature is based around assimilating and improving skills instantly and effortlessly.

Both Link and Bayonetta are High 4-C, not regular 4-C. Yasuo has no High 6-A or 5-C stat blocks... The Chosen Undead has no Low 7-B...

Kasumi Kenshiro for either High 6-C, Low 6-B or 6-B.

He's a highly analytic fighter, relying on his ability to read a fighters movements and analyze his their fighting style to dissect their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. He has knowledge on the hundreds of pressure points located all over the human body and each of their effects (he can even use Hokuto Shinken on animals like tigers). He has a knack for using the right technique at the right time, and is extremely focused on fighting efficiently. He'd rather end the fight in one hit rather than drag it out, only holding back either to torment those who are guilty, or to even the playing field against weaker but honorable opponents.

He can learn and copy an opponents technique after seeing it once, even martial arts that have taken years to master. He has a photographic memory, and can read and memorize an entire book word for word in seconds, can identify poisons by smell, knows several languages, is a respected university professor, and knows a technique that will let him absorb the information off a piece of writing just by touching it.

He has singlehandedly outsmarted and outplayed the Chinese Mafia, and even outsmarted several countries during WWII, has fair amount of knowledge in tactics.

So yeah, homeboy is skilled.

Also, might wanna switch out Yujiro Hanma from 8-B, as he is 7-A now.

Isn't this

"He can learn and copy an opponents technique after seeing it once, even martial arts that have taken years to master"

Due to hokuto shinken being able to copy a move/style after seeing it once

How's this a skill that sounds like enhanced senses?

"can identify poisons by smell"

Not saying that Kasumi shouldn't be in the list, fact I say he should based on everything you said, I just had problems with theses two things you said

Jordanbairdcreaturemaster97 said:
I definitely don't think Kurama should be removed, just that Medaka could be added. Especially since her very nature is based around assimilating and improving skills instantly and effortlessly.
Then I could say taskmaster =P (her powers), also I kinda disagreed on that Kurama could be removed, but I'm to lazy to debate right now

Huesito88 said:
Isn't this

"He can learn and copy an opponents technique after seeing it once, even martial arts that have taken years to master"

Due to hokuto shinken being able to copy a move/style after seeing it once

How's this a skill that sounds like enhanced senses?

"can identify poisons by smell"

Not saying that Kasumi shouldn't be in the list, fact I say he should based on everything you said, I just had problems with theses two things you said
It's still a skill that he possesses and had to master through training, he just has to analyze he techniques and imitate it

What I meant was that he has has encyclopedic knowledge on he properties of poisons to know which poison is which just by smelling it.

Suggestion for 8-A

Megatron (Transformers: Prime)

Has millions of years of experience as both a warrior and a gladiator, and a pretty good fighting record.

Mmmh, Black Panther is there, do you think he is comparable?

I would say so. He's only lost to a few characters in the series and usually curbstomps his adversaries. He's only been beaten when severely outclassed in power (Predaking and later Optimus. At first, the insecticons) or just losing his minority losses (He beats Optimus most of the time when they have comparable power, and narrowly defeated Soundwave. Those two are the only ones who are fought Megatron without getting stomped)

Summing up all of your reasoning in a nutshell

Megatron is at the peck of the amount of Expierence a character can get (let's face it after a few thousand years of experience that's already the peck) and has a good track record of wins and loses

That's pretty good

Also I'll add another thing Black Panther should scale to people in wakanda who have bullseye level accuracy

Back