• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Most Skillful Character of Each Tier Part 2

Oryx, the Taken King for 5-C FRA. Just replace warpriest with him.

Doomguy seems decent for 8-A. He has thousands of years of constant combat under his belt, hell can't deal with him at all, and a lot of that experience was back when random demons could theoretically one shot him and he got by off of strong weapons and not getting hit.

Arrogant Schmuck said:
Samurai Jack could be another contender for High 8-C
I second this. The man fights entire armies by himself no problem. Can fight three archers that took out an entire army by themselves while he was blindfolded, and has extremely multifaceted fighting styles due to training in the martial arts of many different cultures ranging from Shaolin to Vikings to Greco-Roman Wrestling and even trained in Archery directly under Robin Hood himself among MANY others.

Setsuna tenma said:
why is Ygdrasil in 2A and High 2A?Yggdrasil is not a fighter same with Neo
Yggdrasil and Neo are absolutely fighters when the situation calls for it.

They may not fight all the time but they aren't helpless at all

Schnee One said:
Setsuna tenma said:
why is Ygdrasil in 2A and High 2A?Yggdrasil is not a fighter same with Neo
Yggdrasil and Neo are absolutely fighters when the situation calls for it.
They may not fight all the time but they aren't helpless at all
when has yggdrasil fight in the physical sense.It uses hax or summons the royal knights.

Oh I see Jack is there but for tier High 7-C. Well he got downgraded to High 8-C so he should belong there now

Could you give a reasoning? Both tiers have very skilled characters in the list, especially 9-B.

076 has billions of years worth of experience and is a master of all martial arts on earth as well as multiple forms of martial arts not found on earth

The guy was giving Batman a run for his money in a skill contest a few months back

Yes, and that can be translated to knowing what to do better in combat, even if there is nothing physical in it.

Bump (I'm surprised this thread keeps dying so quickly, seems like a cool idea. Then again, I like skill-based victories.)

Also, plugging and nominating Shichika Yasuri for 8-B or 7-C via the feats listed on his profile's intelligence section. Sabi Hakuhei is comparable to him, but I'm not sure if we can nominate multiple characters from one series.

Is 682 even a skill fighter? I mean Warrior and the Dragon showed that he's got some skill, but not nearly enough to measure up to his competition on this list.

Keep up with this is kinda hard, those who can edit the OP can do so to update the thread.

I'll nominate Officio Assassinorum characters for High 8-C, considering they easily dwarf top level Space Marines in this area even before you factor in their gear. Vindicares in particular have some rather out there feats, though I can supply quotes if anyone wants.

I'd like to nominate Raiden (Mortal Kombat) for Low 6-B.

Raiden has lived tens of thousands of years and has spent them well by constantly fighting off invasions on Earthrealm as it is a very coveted realm for Shao Kahn and Shinnok. Said beings have centuries or millennia of combat experience.

Raiden is no slouch in CQC, he knows and has complete mastery over 750 varieties of Jujitsu as well as three other martial arts including Judo, Taekwondo, Nan Chuan, Bojutsu and can even use warhammers.

While he has lost to people like Kung Jin and Sonya, these aren't real fights as Raiden wasn't being serious.

Jordanbairdcreaturemaster97 said:
Also, plugging and nominating Shichika Yasuri for 8-B or 7-C via the feats listed on his profile's intelligence section. Sabi Hakuhei is comparable to him, but I'm not sure if we can nominate multiple characters from one series

Also Dr. Clef once stated that Dr. Kondraki outsmarted SCP-076 in swordsmanship, and I'm not sure how Clef himself measures up to them considering he's even older than Able.

Back