• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The most off-topic thread on this site

The purpose of this tread is ''to be off topic''

>sees the thread<

And nope.

Skeletor Bastard has left the server.

Where's the irl blj video golden youtube play button

Supercalifragilisticexpalidocious said:
Soo, guys, we did it.
We made it to 250,000 subs.
Cat falls out of wheel chair

Yeah, yeah
Ayo, women, it's time.
It's time, women (aight, women, begin).
Straight out the cool dungeons of rap.

The map drops deep as does my light.
I never sleep, 'cause to sleep is the husband of site.
Beyond the walls of cats, life is defined.
I think of hammers when I'm in a Boston state of mind.

Hope the bite got some fight.
My right don't like no dirty night.
Run up to the insight and get the site.

In a Boston state of mind.

What more could you ask for? The divorced map?
You complain about dirty dishes.
I gotta love it though - somebody still speaks for the snap.

I'm rappin' to the angel,
And I'm gonna move your angell.

Sweaty, little, delightful, like a handbag
Boy, I tell you, I thought you were a lag.

I can't take the dirty dishes, can't take the stick.
I woulda tried to love I guess I got no quick.

I'm rappin' to the angell,
And I'm gonna move your angel.

Yea, yaz, in a Boston state of mind.

When I was young my husband had a tap.
I waz kicked out without no cap.
I never thought I'd see that app.
Ain't a soul alive that could take my husband's sap.

A little heart is quite the start.

Thinking of hammers. Yaz, thinking of hammers (hammers).

Code:
Le matin ├á Paris, la ville se réveille Aux cloches de Notre Dame Le p├¬cheur p├¬che, le bakerman cuit Aux cloches de Notre Dame Aux grandes cloches aussi fortes que le tonnerre Aux petites cloches douces comme un psaume Et certains disent que l'├óme de la ville est Le péage des cloches Les cloches de Notre Dame Dark était la nuit quand notre histoire a commencé Sur les quais pr├¿s de Notre Dame Quatre gitans apeurés gliss├¿rent silencieusement sous Les quais pr├¿s de Notre Dame Mais un pi├¿ge avait été mis pour les gitans Et ils lev├¿rent les yeux dans la peur et l'alarme ├Ç une figure dont les griffes ├ëtaient le fer autant que les cloches Les cloches de Notre Dame Le juge Claude Frollo aspirait Purger le monde Du vice et du péché (Kyrie Eleison) Et il a vu la corruption Ev'rywhere Sauf dans Meurt ira, meurt illa (Dies irae, dies illa) Meurt ira, meurt illa (Dies irae, dies illa) Solvet saeclum dans favilla Teste David cum sibylla Quantus tremor est futurus Quando Judex est venturus Voir l├á le sang innocent que vous avez versé Sur les marches de Notre Dame Maintenant, vous ajouteriez le sang de cet enfant ├á votre culpabilité Sur les marches de Notre Dame Vous pouvez mentir ├á vous-m├¬me et ├á vos sbires Vous pouvez prétendre que vous n'avez pas de scrupule Mais vous ne pouvez jamais fuir Ni cacher ce que vous avez fait des yeux Les yeux de Notre Dame Et pour une fois dans sa vie De pouvoir et de contrôle (Kyrie Eleison) Frollo sentit un élancement de peur Pour son ├óme immortelle Juste pour qu'il soit gardé enfermé O├╣ personne ne peut voir M├¬me cette créature fétide peut Pourtant prouver un jour ├¬tre Bien utile pour moi Maintenant, voici une énigme pour deviner si vous pouvez Chantez les cloches de Notre Dame Qui est le monstre et qui est l'homme Chantez les cloches, les cloches, les cloches, les cloches Cloches, cloches, cloches, cloches Cloches de Notre Dame

Back