• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The most off-topic thread on this site

Oof Giwt. GET AUSTINED. You are now mature (and you have 0 powers) In all seriousness, we have to derail the current topic, which is Io Hub.

PublicMinority87 said:
I knocked a case of batteries off my fridge and then on the other side of the city a building collapsed.
What a coincidence....

i had a dream that general greivous had an earlier body and changed it for a lego version which gave him his awesome voice making the rest of the dream just lego

HORSES

Nokota_Horses_cropped.jpg

Una vez me robaron mi bicicleta, sufrí ataques de pánico espontáneos por un mes.

Don't worry rodri, some time ago I went through a really dumb anxious era due to fear of nuclear attacks

Copetan said:
Don't worry rodri, some time ago I went through a really dumb anxious era due to fear of nuclear attacks
Try living in Korea

Try living in Korea

Yeah, but I feel that DPRK threatening the U.S. more than South Korea then

They used to threaten us every monday (Thats a bit of an exaggeration, but still)

Canada is closer to Russia and DPRK than the U.S. is, so, yeah, I would be worried too

I feel that Australia or New Zealand are the "safest" places for these types of things, both politically and geographically

Copetan said:
Canada is closer to Russia and DPRK than the U.S. is, so, yeah, I would be worried too

I feel that Australia or New Zealand are the "safest" places for these types of things, both politically and geographically
Everyone seems to think this

Copetan said:

Its not just that

Its the fact that if a bomb was big enough my city could be affected.

Back