• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The most embarrassing things you did in VSBW?

cheers dude see you on the other side
Vanish%20Napisan%20Oxi%20Action.jpg
Bleach when it gets upgraded

Oh I just remembered.
the first time someone explained the tiering system to me, I said “oh so Star Platinum is Street Level, because he can bend steel bars” and what followed was 5 hours of getting hated on because I forgor (💀) about the other feats SP has.
I remember this (I think you said Wall Level not Street Level though)
In the old internal forum I INSISTED that Sonic was only the speed of sound, and Super Sonic was SOL.
I also remember this.

Idk about embarrassing things I did here (most likely things I said on the internal forum so I can't check)

actually my very first post on the wiki was a "can he solo the verse" poll, which was Raditz vs MHA verse, I went to see how it was going the next day and it was gone

Lol, how'd you get 2-A? Genuinely curious since I have DP pretty high myself.
The Ghost Zone contains infinite realms each with their space and some of them have shown to have different time as well, so I assumed they all did. Back then, I thought 2-A only required an infinite number of space-time regardless of size, thus 2-A Ghost Zone for containing infinite separate space-time realms, and by extension 2-A Anti-Ghost missile for destroying the Ghost Zone.

One of my firsts posts was Pearl (Steven Universe) Vs. Rayquaza (Pokémon).

I also remember I didn't get what scaling was. I assumed every character had to be scaled from their own, personal feats for some reason.

I had Garnet Vs. Ampharos (another SU Vs. Pokémon match, though this one was fair) as another early post, and started asking for feats specifically performed by Ampharos, who has little to no feats by himself. Kinda like

"Yeah, OK, Charizard can melt mountains, but what can Ampharos SPECIFICALLY do?"

I did Bulma VS Elesa back when they were both 10-B, I think. Oh, I also made Lillie VS Lusamine with no Pokémon. Well, the second one was less embarrassing and more fun lol

My most embarrassing moments are likely still to come given how relatively new I am, but for now I'm gonna go with the time I rushed out a Touhou speed CRT in about a day, and missed a lot of important context and supporting feats because I didn't bother double checking a lot of stuff.

I think I missed 1 immeasurable speed feat and about 3 infinite speed feats. The entire thread was almost rejected because of that :v

We still got infinite speed though so it could've ended a lot worse.

I knew it was a stomp but I didn't make it out of spite, unless you had another account or username at that time I don't think you were part of the wiki when I made it
Nah, I wasn’t around then. I just remember there were always these verse vs verse polls or character vs character poll.

Last edited:
Oh! I just remembered something! I once made a match back when Tatsumaki from OPM was Low 6-B. It was her VS Hera from Injustice. The fight was going to be incon, but turned into a stomp because Hera had Type 1 Immortality.

Yes, Type 1 Immortality made a match of mine into a stomp.

I will say that one of my first days, if not my first day here, I did put TTGL and Infinite Zamasu against each other and like.... immediately realized I made a big mistake
Agreed. As we all know, Zamasu stomps since he is tier -infinity. Don’t ever put any character in fiction against dragon ball as that is a complete stomp. Just common knowledg.

This isn't in VS Battles, but I was one of the first readers of Murata's One-punch Man redraw back in 2012.
Yes, I was one of the original wankers who spread the word of the lord that Saitama one-punches all of fiction.
Quite ironic with how annoyed I get whenever I encounter wankers like that nowadays.

This isn't in VS Battles, but I was one of the first readers of Murata's One-punch Man redraw back in 2012.
Yes, I was one of the original wankers who spread the word of the lord that Saitama one-punches all of fiction.
Quite ironic with how annoyed I get whenever I encounter wankers like that nowadays.
Ironic for me as i was one of those Goku fans who always overhyped him and went "he can solo everything" back when i'm still a newbie weeb

I remember the good ol days when i thought that goku would lose to godzilla because his beams were smaller...
He still loses to him if its canon goku vs Monster strike godzilla

My most embarrassing moments would probably be when I tried downgrading Overvoid and leviathan.

with Overvoid, my arguments were so bad that I cringe looking back on it. I still don’t think it qualifies for any High 1A rating, but…ye.
The leviathan one was worse as my only argument was “muh standards”

My most embarrassing moments would probably be when I tried downgrading Overvoid and leviathan.

with Overvoid, my arguments were so bad that I cringe looking back on it. I still don’t think it qualifies for any High 1A rating, but…ye.
The leviathan one was worse as my only argument was “muh standards”
Lmao I remember that.

Back