• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Update to Basara

Before mentioning facts about the power of Basara I would like to mention some abilities and certain characteristics that Basara.

1) Gravity manipulation:
Basara being Sapphire's biological son, also inherited the same gravity based magic unique to his inheritance, First needing medicine from Sheila and lacking training, he could use it to pin down and crush his enemies.
In Chapter 6, Part 4, during the battle between Basara and Leohart mention is made of said ability.
However, after using the soul of Belphegor, he learned to control it better to where he could pull onto the gravitational waves of both Mio and Maria across dimensions when he utilizes them to pull himself outside of the abyss of corruption inside of Shiba.
this is mentioned in volume 11 which I could not find in English, if you wish I can pass it to you in Spanish and use the translator.

2) Basará also possesses an ability derived from the previous one called Banyuusekiryoku or Universal Rejection, this power is opposite to Banishing Shift, where he controls and amplifies the power of his mother using Belphegor's soul to create an infinite space and stores attacks instead of erasing it. As such, it acts as a complete defense against physical and magical attacks. Offensively, Basara can negate even the magic of holy swords and move at divine speed.
I do not know exactly what divine speed is or if it refers to the speed of light since in the novel, more specifically in chapter 2 part 14 it mentions the following.
Basara moved with an explosive burst, leaving behind sound and reaching godly levels of speed. This was the anti-gravity “Universal Rejection” that he used in his fight with Celis.

3) Divine Contract:
After Chisato revealed her identity as a Goddess to Basara, they entered a contract with each other. With it, Basara can access her powers, which are normally sealed, and use them in combat or other situations.
In chapter 3 part 7, Basara makes a contract with Chisato and says the following
Hasegawa replied in response to the surprised Basara. It was different from the Master-Servant contract that Basara had tied with Mio and the others. It was a contract for Hasegawa as a goddess to lend her power to someone whom she deemed to be worthy . Still wearing her yukata, Hasegawa had returned to her original appearance as Afureia, a goddess with blonde hair and blue eyes.

4) Divine Protection:
Since Basara is under the divine protection of both Raphaeline and Chisato, he's able to control the corruption level of the Hero Clan's contracts with the spirits and gods inside of the Human World and influence them to his favor.
this fact is mentioned in volume 9 mentioning the following.
The Elders do not know that Basara is able to borrow, and is contracted with, Hasegawa, an ex 10 God. Further to that, they spent a year together, in a different dimension, on their hot spring trip, so currently, the blood of Raphaeline, his mother on the God’s side, coursed through his veins as strong as ever.
https://novelr18.wordpress.com/2020/04/20/shinmai-maou-no-keiyakusha-vol-9/
Which all meant that Basara was under the divine protection of 2 individuals of a Togami class. And their positions were far higher than that of gods, including the 4 Gods, residing in this current chamber.

5) Divine Aura:
While absorbed inside of Shiba, Basara utilized the powers of both Chisato and Raphaeline to produce a divine aura capable of protecting him from the endless abyss of corruption inside of Shiba.
this is also mentioned in volume XI.

6) Magic Barrier:
As a side effect of the Master-Servant Vow, Basara became able to create a powerful magic barrier based around his four blood, five elements, and yin-yang. He mainly uses this barrier so that he can have outside sex with his harems without them worrying about others seeing them, which the other girls can use as well.
this is shown in volume XII which I could also only find in Spanish.

7) Replication:
Basara can create up to four clones of himself.
This fact, if I remember correctly, is only mentioned in volume XII, where it is also mentioned that the clones lack fighting power and are only for sexual purposes.

8) Sensory Perception:
As Basara continued growing leaps and bounds through Volume VII, he can sense and feel things that he couldn't before as he could sense Leohart arriving in Volume XI. his senses became further honed in volume XII, as evidenced by Basara being able to sense the "Anti-Alliance" spy based upon their Ki.

This would be a mini equipment section:
1) Full-Bodied Armor:
In Volume XI, he had manifested a full-bodied armor for Brynhildr using all his four bloodlines, five elements, and yin-yang all being in perfect spiritual balance granting him the most powerful he had ever used.

Now in the power section.
Basara after completing the Master-Servant Vow, obtaining the Five Elements of Mio, Maria, Kurumi, Yuki and Zest and obtaining full compatibility between his four bloods according to shiba "Basara was now at a level that could match even the strongest Divine Realm , the Ten Gods ".
(this is mentioned at the end of volume XI)
the ten gods have a power similar to that of kouryuu, who is said that "Kouryuu’s power was not limited to Japan. It was the Earth itself. That meant it had control over the all the land on the earth. If it so much as willed it, it could wreak havoc anywhere in the world."

It should be higher after the Master-Servant Vow with Chisato, Nanao Tachibana and Celis Reinhartd, as well as making a master-servant contract with Shiba Kyouichi (only using his Banishing Change power as a catalyst) que se mencionan al final del volumen XI y en el volumen XII

These things look fine to me at first glance, but honestly aside from Gravity Manip and Blessed, nothing actually new aside from minor upgrade to his current abilities. And most of his new abilities come from character that either have little feat or have no profile to index

Also his Conceptual Manip should be downgrade to type 3, because his scan for concept is really vague, we don't know the concept is on universal scale or local scale, thus we go for the safest conclusion, it should be type 3

Would you be willing to apply the small changes that you accepted here?

Well, I already asked the listed knowledgeable members, and none of them have replied yet.

Well i'm going to sleep for 7 hours and then work for 4 hours, if i'm return home and staffs still not review then i will apply the revision

Thank you. Tell me here when you are done.

Currently no, i'm not reading Shinmai anymore cuz the story suck, so idk there is an upgrade for tier
And if I pass you something like a phrase where its power is mentioned (with its respective link to confirm that it is not invented), could you consider updating the tier?

Send the scan bro, the way you just send a link to a entire volume is really crazy, no one want to review the information like that

Okay. No problem. Thank you for helping out.

Back