• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Morbius Discussion Thread

Morbius clips can be found on youtube now, here are some shots of the hole
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Definatly bigger than Morbs wingspan, may give a smaller result due to being rectangular tho

Morbius clips can be found on youtube now, here are some shots of the hole
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Definatly bigger than Morbs wingspan, may give a smaller result due to being rectangular tho
nah def not. That thing is multiple meters in length, and we have a pretty high height, the result should be similar

From my experience rectanglers usually have smaller volume then cylinders, the length is way bigger but the width is far smaller

Though I've noticed that Milo's page wasn't created yet, not sure if I really want to give the movie a rewatch

Tbh you'd only really have to rewatch the scenes containing Milo to make a profile for him
Not sure if even that is necessary, his abilities and stats are almost identical to Morb so the only difference in his P&S would be Intelligence

Tbh Vampires in the SonyVerse seem to cause shockwaves extremely casually so that may also be a reason
Nah, Milo’s scream was a shockwave but this was just from Milo casually Pile Driving him, so I wouldn’t be surprised if it genuinely was a Mag 4 earthquake

Nah, Milo’s scream was a shockwave but this was just from Milo casually Pile Driving him, so I wouldn’t be surprised if it genuinely was a Mag 4 earthquake
Yeah it is actually pretty likely lmao, especially since he went deep into the ground

Technically we're still waiting for Morbius's to get upgraded to high 8-C from this calc, and we still need a Milo profile

Back