• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Monument Mythos Discussion Thread

So, for the D-Day Knight, so far I think Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Large Size (Type 0), Size Alteration, and possibly Fate Manipulation should be put here.

For Speed, I think Transsonic is a minimum due to being Faster than an Airplane (including the Messerschmitt ME 163 Komet whose top speed was 702 mph), however I'd say Supersonic is more likely because he's seen intercepting an Artillery Shell in The Last Son of Alcatraz, and I'm guessing it's an M1A1 155 mm "Long Tom" by the look. It's Muzzle Velocity is 853 m/s, which is just shy of Supersonic+.

For AP, I think he's in Tier 9-A or 8-C due to being able to tank said Artillery and also destroy Anti-Aircraft artillery.

I think when characters from the Nixonverse get added, we should change the verse summary explaining the Deanverse and the Nixonverse.

By the way about the D-Day Knight, some people believe that it is none other than The Horned Serpent due to it's skull.

The Queen of the Lunarians is apparently a deified version of this woman going by multiple quotes in the video being ripped straight from things that were said about her (Her being a mirage, being from space) and her speech is lifted entirely from an actual thing she said in an interview.

So, we now know two things
  • The House in the Ocean is canon to the Nixonverse
  • Last Son of Alcatraz is the Crescent King
I think we should only have one profile for the Last Son/Crescent King, but have into two separate slots (Last Son of Alcatraz | Crescent King)

So from the recent episode of the Nixonverse, The D-Day Knight (or last son) is much taller than a man, it is about the size of King Kong.

I think the two are separate and should stay that way for the time being. However, if we do get confirmation that they are one and the same, we can change that.

Hey, I have 2 things to add to the Airforce One Angel and Freedom. Firstly, since we scale its AP off of being more powerful than the Anti-Airship Deathray, do you think we could use this mini calc? Based on this thread, the atomization of a human would take 3 gigajoules. Since the Deathray atomized 17 people, that would mean that the death ray had residual energy of 51 gigajoules or Large Building Level.

Secondly, do we have a source on why we have Freedom lighting wood on the fire at hypersonic? I swear I saw a calc of it before, but considering there are threads from before saying it wasn't I'm not sure. One thread said it was around 4,000 m/s, but if that is the number we are going with can we link a source on the article?

2 more things as well.

Just to give credence to the Horned Serpents sub-relativistic, I calculate its tail uncoiling to be around 4-7% the speed of light at most. If you guys want I can send my math but I think off of the visuals of the feat it is probably needed.

Secondly, with the new video, do you think it is ok to give Freedom Soul Manipulation? The D-Day Knight states in D-DAY KNIGHTFALL that "In my wurld, statutes helld soles!" The wording is odd because of the Lunarians taking away language, but I think it is pretty obvious that he is referring to Freedom. This kinda goes along with the fact that he is talking about Alice Avenue and how her soul will live inside a bronze statue, which is a real-world statue of Lois Lane.

Last edited:
2 more things as well.

Just to give credence to the Horned Serpents sub-relativistic, I calculate its tail uncoiling to be around 4-7% the speed of light at most. If you guys want I can send my math but I think off of the visuals of the feat it is probably needed.

Secondly, with the new video, do you think it is ok to give Freedom Soul Manipulation? The D-Day Knight states in D-DAY KNIGHTFALL that "In my wurld, statutes helld soles!" The wording is odd because of the Lunarians taking away language, but I think it is pretty obvious that he is referring to Freedom. This kinda goes along with the fact that he is talking about Alice Avenue and how her soul will live inside a bronze statue, which is a real-world statue of Lois Lane.
Personally I feel like we should wait on that. We're not given confirmation he's talking about Freedom (could honestly be Lincoln) and his handwriting might just genuinely be that bad, as the grammar for the rest of the video is normal. Anything with the D-Day Knight is just confusing.

We should wait for The Nixonverse (Part One) to finish before thinking of profiles, though The Nixonverse is so vague and abstract that I think only The Last Son and The Knight will be getting profiles.

Personally I feel like we should wait on that. We're not given confirmation he's talking about Freedom (could honestly be Lincoln) and his handwriting might just genuinely be that bad, as the grammar for the rest of the video is normal. Anything with the D-Day Knight is just confusing.
I don't know how it could relate to Lincoln as the Lincoln Looker is just someone trapped in the Lincoln Memorial. Also, I'm pretty sure some of the information about the lincoln looker is one of those things where the validity is contested based on it being confirmed the ADA changed information.

Also, the D-Day Knight having messed up language happens to everyone due to the Lunarians removing language. I still think the wording is still made to be legible to a certain degree, as most of the time the words aren't completely changed to sound different.

Also, a small side comment, was it ever taken into consideration that Alcatraz coped more than the contiguous United States? Like did we ever consider that it could have copied all mater in Alaska and Hawaii as well? As well, it feels odd to say it replicated ONLY the united states and didn't expand indiscriminately, so Is it possible we could calculate it on the idea that it actually completely changed the United States and the areas around it? San Francisco to the furthest point in the mainland US is around 3,000 miles, so would it be fair to say Alcatraz expanded outwards in a circular formation with a radius of 3,000 miles.

Just some food for thought.

Back