• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Monitors are the thoughts of the Overvoid, if the Void is the Mind then The Monitors are the Thoughts that came from it. The decision of the Overvoid directly affects the Monitors, as shown at the end of FC where the Overvoid decided that Nix Uotan would be its only representative which caused the Monitor race to dissapear. I think the TR and Mandrakk could be At least High 1-B, maybe even 1-A but not sure what others think

Okay. I personally trust your sense of judgement regarding DC Comics, so I personally do not mind "At least High 1-B, possibly 1-A".

The one in the scan that just got posted is the same Mandrakk from Final Crisis. (Hence why he references his fall into the Overvoid)

MissQueenOfPositivity Im pretty sure the other mandrakk was rox ogama who was a follower of mandrakk and got cast out of the monitor sphere.

Also arent monitors weaker outside the monitor sphere? Or would those be bodies of themselves?

Read this post said:
MissQueenOfPositivity Im pretty sure the other mandrakk was rox ogama who was a follower of mandrakk and got cast out of the monitor sphere.
I'm talking about the Mandrakk shown in this scan, which was posted a few comments above.

Mandrakk return 2
Also, tf did you just call me? >:eek:

So is that the same mandrakk that was killed by the green lanterns later on?

I╠ ╠Âc╠Âa╠Âl╠Âl╠Âe╠Âd╠ ╠Ây╠Âo╠Âu╠ ╠Âa╠ ╠Âr╠Âe╠Âa╠Âl╠Âl╠Ây╠ ╠Âp╠Âo╠Âs╠Âi╠Ât╠Âi╠Âv╠Âe╠ ╠Âp╠Âe╠Âr╠Âs╠Âo╠Ân╠Â.╠ ╠Â1╠Âv╠Â1╠ ╠Âo╠Ân╠ ╠Âs╠Âm╠Âa╠Âs╠Âh╠ ╠Âb╠Âr╠Âo╠Âs╠ a╠Âs╠ ╠Âw╠Âa╠Âl╠Âu╠Âi╠Âg╠Âi╠Â

I'm not sure. My memory is too fuzzy to recall all of that.

The one in that scan is supposed to be Dax Novu, that much I know for certain.

I haven't actually read the comic this comes from (yet), but I don't think that's the case.

I think that it is supposed to be a depowered version of the original Mandrakk.

I'm pretty sure Mandrakk was a bit higher on the 1-A pedestal than normal Monitors probably... seeing as he slaughtered them relatively easily.

Also they explain in the story that Mandrakk was using the Monitor's to "believe you into existence" and that only by finding a story more powerful than Mandrakk (Superman's) were they finally able to defeat him.

Basically it's a bunch of metaphysical bullshit that i can barely understand, written by a dude who operates on like 37 gallons of LSD to write even one page of this overly complex but suprinsingly entertaining story about a Physical suit of Plot Armor using the story of one of the most famous superheroes to fight toe to toe with a higher dimensional Vampire God on a island in a giant bowl of outerversal tomato soup. It's kinda weird.

I don't know, Nix doesn't really seem to have anything that would make him 1-A... or at least wouldn't **** up power scaling to other beings.

I dont really think it would cause a scaling problem, we know that Monitors while in the Monitor Sphere are gigantic and when they're inside the multiverse they basically "adapt".

Well then i guess it would be fine, though was he weaker in Multiversity? because i do remember something about he Flashes of the Multiverse being able to stagger him or something. Been a while so i might be wrong (when he was Superjudge, though that could be a different Nix i'm thinking of.)

Yeah, but the Monitors seems be "bigger" when they're in the Monitor Sphere. Like, we know that Limbo is microscopic in comparison to the Monitor Sphere.

The Monitor Sphere was also swallowed up by the Overvoid at the end of FC.

It wont scale to anyone but to characters who are able to fight the Monitors at their "full power" (while in the Monitor Sphere)

So should Mandrakk and the Thought-Robot be upgraded to "At least High 1-B, possibly 1-A"?

In that case, Mandrakk will need a footnote that he is only that powerful in the Monitor-Sphere.

And what would be the tier of the Monitors and Mandrakk outside the Monitor-Sphere?

I do not know, but one of them was killed by the Green Lantern Corps, so I suppose that 4-B might be a good guess.

Okay but Mandrakk (Rox Ogama) has defeated the Spectre and i think his base tier is Low 2-C? So Low 2-C for Rox Ogama and 4-B for the Monitors?

Can you show the scan of him defeating the Spectre?

Wasn't he the one killed by the Green Lantern Corps on the orders of Nix Uotan?

Antvasima said:
Can you show the scan of him defeating the Spectre?

Wasn't he the one killed by the Green Lantern Corps on the orders of Nix Uotan?
2822353-final crisis 7 12
it's off panel

He was defeated because of his "story" as a vampire, he defeated the Radiant and the Spectre but was killed by Green lanterns using light and stakes.

Okay, so it was a specific weakness then? What do you suggest for a rating within the lower multiverse? Or is it unnecessary to add an extra set of statistics?

So? what's the verdict? Mandrakk is going to be High 1-B, possibly 1-A in the Sphere Monitor | Low 2-C, likely 2-C outside the Monitor Sphere??

I don't think that we have enough to go on to give him set statistics within the regular multiverse.

Antvasima said:
I don't think that we have enough to go on to give him set statistics within the regular multiverse.
Inside the multiverse, Mandrakk has defeated the Spectre and another agent of god who was likely comparable to the Spectre.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
I thought the Spectre's power was one of the more inconsistent things about DC.
It is but his base tier now is Low 2-C, likely 2-C

Well, wasn't he far less powerful?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back