• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but we don't know how powerful Dax Novu would be, and the Spectre is also extremely inconsistent.

Yes, but he isn't that way all the time, and I find it uncertain and likely unnecessary to scale to the two Mandrakks. Isn't it enough to assign them statistics within the Monitor Sphere?

Thank you for being reasonable.

Antvasima said:
Yes, but he isn't that way all the time, and I find it uncertain and likely unnecessary to scale to the two Mandrakks. Isn't it enough to assign them statistics within the Monitor Sphere?
To be fair, in Final Crisis the Spectre is shown to be his normal Low 2-C to 2-C self.

And Radiant is show in story to be just as powerful , if not moreso So i think it's fair to say Mandrakk could scale to baseline Spectre and Radiant. Or at least the second, less powerful Mandrakk.

I suppose that you have a point.

@Sandman31

Would you be willing to update the Mandrakk and Thought-Robot statistics?

Okay. You can tell me here when I should unlock the pages.

Sandman31 said:
@Jared
Wasnt he using the Spear of Destiny in that scan?
Yeah, he was. I assumed that it just meant that he and Crispus Allen was rejoining the Spectre, but now that i read it again it was him using the Spear of Destiny as well.

So did Mandrakk also fight Spectre and Radiant with the Spear of Destiny? Man debating the Spectre is bullshit... he's somehow more inconsistent than Superman.

Yeah, he was. I assumed that it just meant that he and Crispus Allen was rejoining the Spectre, but now that i read it again it was him using the Spear of Destiny as well.

So did Mandrakk also fight Spectre and Radiant with the Spear of Destiny? Man debating the Spectre is bullshit... he's somehow more inconsistent than Superman.

Mandrakk (Rox Ogama) didn't use the spear of destiny to fight the Specte and Radiant, he drained them.
2822353-final crisis 7 12

One argument i have heard is that the monitors were gaining mortal characteristics within the monitor realm and corrupted by stories. One person i am debating is even using that argument to say mister mxy surpasses the monitor realm since he is not affected by 3D stories. Is there any debunk to this?

Elizio33 wrote:

Mandrakk (Rox Ogama) didn't use the spear of destiny to fight the Specte and Radiant, he drained them.
2822353-final crisis 7 12
I meant did the Spectre have the Spear of Destiny when he fought Ogama.

Read this post said:
One argument i have heard is that the monitors were gaining mortal characteristics within the monitor realm and corrupted by stories. One person i am debating is even using that argument to say mister mxy surpasses the monitor realm since he is not affected by 3D stories. Is there any debunk to this?
Inconsistency between different stories and authors and general plot convenience.

Oh... well crap.

I still think it's possible to scale to Low 2-C or 2-C Spectre (especially since its not like it's out of the monitors capabilities to be that powerful.) but the lack of context kinda hurts it.

I guess we'll just worry about the 1-A upgrade and figure that out later.

We have to wait for Sandman31.

Read this post said:
Not really, Monitor Sphere is in the Overvoid, the Overvoid doesnt transcend Monitor Sphere its like the Monitor Sphere is an island floating in the Overvoid.

Also, the 5D Imps are already inside the story. The Monitors being "infected" by stories has nothing to do with their power, its because of their nature.

Are you able and willing to edit the pages now?

Okay. I will unlock the two profiles then. Tell me here when you are done.

If they never displayed or were stated to possess mid-godly Regenerationn, that can be removed as well.

1.) This is way off topic

2.) Mxy and 5th Dimensional Imps are ridiculously inconsistent, from Worlds Funnest to Day of Vengeance they fluctuate all over the place. Either way it doesn't matter as Mxy is firmly 5th Dimemsional and nothing more outside his onetime 10th dimensional power up.

If you want to argue that, make a content revision thread or a discussion.

3.) Xeno Goku is 2-B maybe 2-A at most, SV Supes is High 2-A maybe Low 1-C at most wanked... so it's not really a debate. I really doubt he's 6th Dimensional, as vague as that is, because some YouTube video from a Dragonball fanboy who uses dimensional tiering for some vague statements that are taken out of context at best. It's as stupid as saying Superman is High 2-A because he could hurt Emperor Joker.

I have a question, will Rox Ogama be added in Mandrakk profil? If yes would you add his stats outside the Monitor-sphere or not? he has defeated the Spectre and Radiant outside of it.

I have locked the Thought-Robot and Mandrakk pages.

I also removed Mid-Godly Regenerationn from Mandrakk. I hope that this was correct. If not, I can restore it.

He did not seem to get erased in the linked scans, no. He just fell into the Overvoid.

Pretty sure that that was Rox Ogama and not Dax Novu.

Also, I believe that Mandrakk was indeed erased.

The scan not only said that Mandrakk fell but also that he was engulfed by the Overvoid and that the Overvoid has forgotten him. If you read all the stuff I posted above, the Monitors are basically thoughts of the Overvoid and if the Overvoid has "forgotten" Mandrakk then I think he was indeed erased from existence.

Okay, so should he regain Mid-Godly Regenerationn then, given that he recently returned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back