• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you asked Matthew Schroeder and Sandman31 to comment here?

Sandman31 will help out when he comes back, but THCW may be correct in that we should close this thread.

Well, I suppose that you can ask Matthew for input.

You can read from when Driger-God started to comment.

Matthew Schroeder said:
What is being discussed here at this point.
Basically Driger seems to want to downgrade the DC multiverse to 5D because of the Bleed.

Antvasima said:
Matthew Schroeder said:
What is being discussed here at this point.
Basically Driger seems to want to downgrade the DC multiverse to 5D because of the Bleed.
I don't want downgrade all Dc multivere to 5D, just the Monitor, and the Planetary, because in this comics, the entire multiverse refered is Planetary, and the Monitor exist with Planetary and Bleed. Dc Multiverse is confirmed with more dimensions, I only disagree this point about Monitor. I talked with Mattew, and he agree me about Monitor 1-A being wrong.

I don't want downgrade all Dc multivere to 5D, just the Monitor, and the Planetary, because in this comics, the entire multiverse refered is Planetary, and the Monitor exist with Planetary and Bleed. Dc Multiverse is confirmed with more dimensions, I only disagree this point about Monitor. I talked with Mattew, and he agree me about Monitor 1-A being wrong.

I agree with Monitors downgrade but i'm not entirely sure. Maybe it would be better to create a new thread about that. And what is the Planetary exactly? Is it another name for the Orrery of World? If yes, i thought the orrery was already 5D?

Elizio33 said:
I don't want downgrade all Dc multivere to 5D, just the Monitor, and the Planetary, because in this comics, the entire multiverse refered is Planetary, and the Monitor exist with Planetary and Bleed.
Dc Multiverse is confirmed with more dimensions, I only disagree this point about Monitor. I talked with Mattew, and he agree me about Monitor 1-A being wrong.

I agree with Monitors downgrade but i'm not entirely sure. Maybe it would be better to create a new thread about that. And what is the Planetary exactly? Is it another name for the Orrery of World? If yes, i thought the orrery was already 5D?
Planetary=Orrery of Worlds The Orrery is 4D(Earth/Universe), with Bleed is possible 5D because the Bleedspace exist within the 5┬░ dimension. And the bleed may exist in Monitor Sphere with Monitor, and the Monitor are the only ones that can manipule the bleed.

Don't Monitors like Mandrakk have a variable power level? They seem to be far higher tier-wise when in Monitor space than when visiting the orrery of worlds.

Alonik said:
the bleeding exists within 5D does not make it exactly 5D. 3D exists within 5D, but 3D is not 5D.
Well, not really.

By definition, it doesn't exist within the 5th Dimensions, because if it exists in 5-D then it's 5-D.

A 2-D object doesn't exist in 3 dimensions, it exists in 2 dimensions as it lacks the 3rd dimension.

Udlmaster said:
Alonik said:
the bleeding exists within 5D does not make it exactly 5D. 3D exists within 5D, but 3D is not 5D.
Well, not really.
By I, it doesn't exist within the 5th Dimensions, because if it exists in 5-D then it's 5-D.

A 2-D object doesn't exist in 3 dimensions, it exists in 2 dimensions as it lacks the 3rd dimension.
Not entirely correct, actually.

A 2D object "exists" in every dimension in a given cosmology, but it only actually has mass on 2 dimensions.

So, if I understand correctly, the Monitors shouldn't be upgraded to a straight 1-A and they should be to the tier 2 right?

LukaSolosYourVerse said:
Not entirely correct, actually.

A 2D object "exists" in every dimension in a given cosmology, but it only actually has mass on 2 dimensions.
Not really, otherwise a 2-D object would also be a 11-D object.

It's why we aren't going to be using String theory because the way to messes with the scaling and how it would make anyone messing with Atoms 11-D

Antvasima said:
Don't Monitors like Mandrakk have a variable power level? They seem to be far higher tier-wise when in Monitor space than when visiting the orrery of worlds.
This makes the most sense out of anything I've read since I got here.

So should this be mentioned somewhere within Mandrakk's profile page? Although I think that we should wait for Sandman31 first.

Also Rox can't be scaled to the spectre

In final crisis revelations, the spectre, I am pretty sure it was shown that he was immensly weakened.

Can you post a scan please? I don't remember that part.

Well, that scan alone does not seem conclusive.

Antvasima said:
So should this be mentioned somewhere within Mandrakk's profile page? Although I think that we should wait for Sandman31 first.
I would recommend it, but yeah. We should wait for him to say something else.

@Driger

Okay.

@King

Agreed.

On another note, There is this.

https://www.cbr.com/grant-morrisons-superman-saga-pt-iii/ " In Limbo, Superman meets Merryman, former member of the long-out-of-print "Inferior Five" team, and learns about "The Book," which tells the history of the Monitors and the creation of a quintessential Superman — the platonic form from which all other superheroes are imperfectly copied."

not sure if this was brought up, I am aware plaonic concepts have already been denied, but shouldn't this be some form of immortality?

I am not sure. You can investigate our Immortality page for further information.

It should atleast be a form of abstract existence

also, is it possible for me to be added on the knowledgable member list (marvel and DC?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back