• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The memelords of vs battle wiki duke it out. And my god is it boring.

SCP-871 vs Composite Tree. SCP-871 can't duplicate itself enough to be more than 10-C (I.e. it can't cover the tree's sunlight) The battle takes place in the middle of a grassy field. The tree can reproduce. Speed equalized. Speed equalized. Speed equalized.

A literal tree: 1 (Lightbuster30)

A literal cake (kinda): 7 (Paulio.Junior.969, Dziga, Monarch Laciel, StrongBot3000, Holyhotsauce, Starter Pack, Steven Pogi Paitao)

Inconclusive: 1 (Nico-v11)

Sorry not sorry.

Free-vector-tree-silhouettes-clip-art 111546 Tree Silhouettes clip art hight
A f**king tree

Cake-1-
A f**king cake

Anyway inconclusive since neither of them are going to ever hurt each other. Some trees will forever be expanding and trees are more durable so even with the sheer amount of cakes it won't make a difference

The page says the tree can live "up to 80,000 years for clonal colonies", while the cake can keep replicating infinitely, so, in a plot twist, the tree is the one getting outlived this time.

Even if one of the cakes does rot, then he just duplicates and a perfectly good cake appears, he can keep doing that literally forever.

Right. I forgot about the lack of decay part. I forgot it duplicated and didn't grow. It can still duplicate since that's one of it's main powers, but I'll just have it so that it can't duplicate to be over 10-C.

Due to the endless multiplication from 871, it's only a matter of time (a long time, mind) for them to overwhelm the tree. I think this is pretty open and shut, considering the tree can't do anything about it.

Winner: SCP-871

Also, I decided to make it so the tree is allowed to reproduce. Asexually. Like trees can do. But I don't think it matters anyway. The tree(s) would die from the heat of the sun turning into a red giant before the cake(s) would.

Back