• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Matrix Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Architect

"Causality Manipulation (Created the first Matrix, a flawless paradise where all was constant and eternal. Added the concept of Cause and Effect within the second Matrix)."

He never said that of the first matrix, this is what he says about it.

"The first matrix I designed was quite naturally perfect, it was a work of art, flawless, sublime. "

He never mentions of having created casuality.

"Mind Manipulation (Within the first two Matrix Prototypes, humans were completely mindless from a conscious standpoint, being incapable of making any choices and merely following their programming. Added the concept of Choice / Free Will to the third Matrix) "

Extremely false, as the reason the first two matrixes failed was because the humans rejected them, so them being minedless wouldn't make sense,

also he didn't create free will, he just gave them the option to choose. That's like saying that a dictator giving his people the right to vote is mind manipulation.

"Conceptual Manipulation"

More information Manipulation than that

"Likely Planet level (Holds absolute control over the entire Matrix, being its creator/programmer, and administrator. Capable of fully rewriting the Matrix's code, or rebooting it to start anew) "

Proof of the Matrix being the size of a planet ?

Because it's a simulated reality, so only the surface layer of the world would be needed.

it's High 6-A at best without further proof.

"Nigh-Omniscient. Knows each and every outcome to every action and even the outcomes to those outcomes but does not certainly know which one will come true."

It's more extremely supergenius since it only applies to stuff within the matrix and even then he was unable to make a functioning matrix without the assistance of The Oracle

Neo:

"Acausality (Demonstrated when he created a new option that was not offered to him as a part of the Matrix by The Architect) "

He didn't, the Architect gave Neo the option to either reboot the matrix or go save Trinity, he choosed the latter.

The architect even expected him to do that.

"Class G Telekinesis"

He destroyed the Drones via his control on tecnology, not his telekinesis

TRDL

Architect: Remove Casuality manipulation, Mind Manipulation and concept manipulation, downgrade intelligence to extreme supergenius and AP to High 6-A

Neo: Remove Acasuality and G Class Telekinesis

I think Neo's AP also needs to be reduced. He just caused the bomb robots to prematurely detonate, he didn't generate those explosions with his own power.

I mean the Matrix is literally real life

Plant level at least is baseline assuming like "The matrix actively simulates everywhere there are people". That doesn't seem like something that needs revising.

I agree the concept manip is closer to information manip but that's the mechanic taken to achieve concept manip. Dunno enough to speak on the causality stuff.

That wouldn't be Supergenius. That'd just be "Omniscience within the Matrix".

As for Neo's stuff, Acausality should be removed, can't say for his telekinesis, what makes you think that?

While we're here

Can we also note that Trinity's feat is based on Neo's speed as found in another Calculation? IE, by definition, calc stacking?

Not to mention, he wasn't trying to ram into Trinity, he was catching her, not even using an attack. The flaw in the premise becomes even more apparent when you notice the entire reason he was going that fast was the fact Trinity was shot by a gun and was about to die via slamming into a taxi from the top of a building.

We should probably find a better feat to work off of.

@Bumbu

People only live on the surface layer of the world, so simulating anything else would be a waste, which considering it's runned by machines, wouldn't be a thing they would do.

and the achiver was unable to do things like comprending human mind on his own or building perfect system to contain them even with outside help.

and the reason i think it's tecnopaty istead of TK it's because

The sentinel scene-0
The sentinel scene-0

He's doing what he did against the sentinels in in the video but on a larger scale.

He's just hacking the bots and causing them to enter a critical system failure.

This would also get rid of the Low 7-C rating entirely

Human minds are sorta not from the Matrix, though. They're just shoved into it. The thing is omniscient of things actually from the Matrix, that isn't indicative of its intelligence outside.

And alright that seems fine then.

AKA Bambu, Bambino, Bamborino, Bamboozles, Bambi, Bumba, Toot Demon, Skeleton Man, Boneman, Diddly Daddler and The Luminous Being.

And Geoffry.

My name isn't even Geoffry.

I also think that this seems to make sense.

DMUA said:
While we're here

Can we also note that Trinity's feat is based on Neo's speed as found in another Calculation? IE, by definition, calc stacking?

Not to mention, he wasn't trying to ram into Trinity, he was catching her, not even using an attack. The flaw in the premise becomes even more apparent when you notice the entire reason he was going that fast was the fact Trinity was shot by a gun and was about to die via slamming into a taxi from the top of a building.

We should probably find a better feat to work off of.
Wouldn't the scaling just be her fighting a Agent rather than being catched?

Yeah, but I don't think the agents have any business scaling to Neo's KE

Neither does anyone else but the current system scales everyone to him. Heck pre-Oracle Smith scales to Neo despite an army of him not being able to defeat him.

Well it's pretty self evident that shouldn't be the case

So should somebody carry out the changes?

Okay. Thank you. Should we close this thread then?

The main part is done, but I believe @DMUA either has more to add or wants to adjust some of the scaling. So it may be nice to wait for him I guess.

Another thing i just noticed

The Architect has Acasuality listed.

I think it should be removed too since the the whole manipulating casuality thing was debunked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back