• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Mangle vs. Twisted Wolf (Clash of the Oddities, FNAF-Style) (Voting Completed)

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
In August 2014, Scott Cawthon released the first Five Nights at Freddy's upon the world, and made everybody afraid of animatronics threatening to stuff you into a animatronic suit. Four years have passed, and to date, we have 6 main series games, a customizable jumpscare simulator, a spinoff RPG, three novels, a guidebook, a secret-filled activity book, and a movie within the works. And while this is impressive, there was always at least one character that stood out in each of these games, from Golden Freddy in the first game, to Dee Dee in the latest. Today, we take two of these off the wall characters and pin them together to see which will come out victorious in the end. Whatever the outcome here, I can guarantee you at least three Game Theories will be made expressing how and why this fight will end the way it will. So, without further ado, let us commence!

In the blue corner, we have The Mangle from Five Nights at Freddy's 2, and in the red corner, we have Twisted Wolf from the novelization, Five Nights at Freddy's: The Twisted Ones.

Mangle Office
Twisted 208476
-This is a battle to the death or incapacitation. No holds barred.
-Neither character are aware of each other beforehand, and there is no prep time.

-Neither character are allowed any outside help.

-This battle will take place in the FNAF 2 location, with Mangle starting in Kid's Cove and Twisted Wolf beginning in the Office.

-Speed will not be equalized, as this is in-verse.

With all this being said, let the debate begin!

Scrap-pile: 7 (Christian Higdon, XXJellyXx, Iapitus The Impaler, HeadlessKramerGeoff777, Crimson Azoth, Jackythejack, ApiesDeathbyLazors)

Someone's OC: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Close. I think Mangle takes this in a hard match. It can literally hang around on the ceiling and let the wolf squirm around before either distracting it with noise and running off or swinging in for the kill by biting the head off.

tbh, I find it a little hard to believe that Mangle can take Wolf's entire head in one fell swoop. I mean, it took the OG animatronics in the novels quite a bit of effort in order to tear apart the Twisted ones. But, I'll still count the vote.

Oh, no, I don't mean that. It would have to be precise, like right around the neck, or else it would have to run off and bite down many times just to tear it off.

Also, Mangle needs a revision. We all know it's gender is a yes ovo.

In all honesty, I forgot how much of an abomination Mangle was.

They'll get here don't worry.

They'll be swiggity-swooty, coming for this booty.

I'll be leaving in a few, and by time I'm back, they'll be at my profile's doorstep. I already started them.

I'll say Mangle, only because she has the advantage of altitude. She can easily pick him off from above, and I am not aware of how high Twisted Wolf can jump.

If Mangle was on the ground or lower wall, Twisted Wolf would disown Mangle.

And that's how these two must feel all the time. owo

I'd bet you'd make a good one.

There are a plethora of them animatronics, anyway.

Ooh, I think I had a good idea just now as well.

I'll publish that one at some point soon as well.

Depends if wolf gets there before mangle can get up to the ceiling. Also both could be argued to have lower durability due to TW being scaled to other twisted ones which for example TFoxy got his head ripped of by a normal human. As for mangle, it is constantly torn apart by kids. For now I may end up going with mangle if it gets to the ceiling and due to, for now, being Mangle: At least 9-C vs Twisted Wolf: 9-C making this close match lean slightly towards the broken confused-gender fox.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Also both could be argued to have lower durability due to TW being scaled to other twisted ones which for example TFoxy got his head ripped of by a normal human. As for mangle, it is constantly torn apart by kids.
Partly the reason why I chose those two, as they're technically considered a bit less stable than the rest of the cast.

Mangle is very skilled at utizing it's broken body to it's advantage. It is good at climbing walls, hiding in the shadows, and using its static to confuse the hell out of anyone and anything. It could just hide up there, and ambush Twisted Wolf by biting its head off.

Mangle mid-diff

Back