• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Man of Steel vs The Man of Iron (Superman vs Iron Man)

Just to be safe, is anyone adding/changing their vote here?

@Colonel.

To be honest, i'm still thinking that Tony can win, althoug with high diff, he just has more versatility than Lex, while the nemesis of the man of steel has weapons to especificaly harm kryptonians (i know that he fought against other people but still) his armament does not really work in everyone.

On the other hand, Tony can adapt rather easily using a specific weapon in one enemy and other weapon in another one, the thing is that he doesn't concetrates in a specific character who wants to take down.

If that is the case, then he would have only fight with hulk (or Thor), just Improving the hulk-buster at high levels but never having the chance to advance in other areas.

24 hour period is up, unless Gargoyle and Peter are voting for Stark, this can be closed and added

Wait, is not that Gargoyle voted for Tony?

Anyway, if that the case i haven't problem with this Super's victory.

Back