• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Luminary from Dragon Quest XI?

I'm not sure if anyone has calced his feats yet. I'd like to see the Luminary on here, mainly because I want to know how powerful he actually is.

The last thing I heard about the Luminary in this site was that it was being worked on before going on hiatus as the people making the revisions were still waiting for the game to come out at the time.

That being said with Luminary especially in the post game, he doesnt just scale to Mordegon, he flat out surpasses him by then as he fights Calasmos. Someone who is far more powerful.

I want to make it, being basically the resident Dragon QUest expert here, but I am only at Gallopolis and want to experience the game, not rush it for feats (Dragon Quest IS my favorite series and a source of years of nostalgia, why drain it of its magic?). I probably will finish XI around February at this rate, in the meantime I thin what's mopst important is to focus on other Erdrick Saga lore, specifically Emblem of Loto, Builders 1+2, and the Rubbis Light Novel

Back