• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Living Tribunal possible additions?

You should ask PrinceOfTheMorning, Eficiente, and Hykuu to comment here.

I'm not accepting anything without evidence or that isn't obvious for the character to have, this takes away the following powers: Holy Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Resistance to Toon Force, Breaking the Fourth Wall and Acausality types 2, 4 & likely 5.

As you could tell, Retrocognition and Judgment Manipulation are not powers in this wiki, they are honestly dumb, the former easily translates to Clairvoyance and the latter is either Law Manipulation or some form of Mind Manipulation.

>"Judging the fate whether 616 universe should be replaced by the Ultimate universe"

Nothing there is Fate Manip. A person judging to replace something with something else is the same thing, "lol he's powerful" is no excuse.

>"also stated One Who Is The Final Arbiter Of Fate."

Poetic. As before, "lol he's powerful" is no excuse.

>"Power Modification: The Living Tribunal judgement makes the gems work agai"

The same judgement made the gems not work. Using power null on something and returning its power is not Power Modification. He's not even modifying any power, just making one work again.

>Morality Manipulation: Shows She-Hulk the shrouded face, stating that the face is a "Cosmic Mirror which reminds us to always judge others as we would have ourselves judged"."

Do I need to say why this is wrong?

>"Minor Text Manipulation: The Living Tribunal displaying this abilities"

That's just how the talks, in the comics of that time.

>"Precognition: Shows a vision that seems so very real"

This is good stuff but more context should be given, it may also be Clairvoyance or Illusion Creation.

>"Time Stop: Stops time and sends Silver Surfer on a mission which he cannot do because rules"

I'm very much sure that he didn't stop time, the character who stole the time gem did that. Even then it can also be interpreted as the place where they are not having time, but we can use that link for his speed.

>"Social Influencing/Sound Manipulation: The Living Tribunal has Magistrati that represent The Living Tribunal interests/influences/Voice"

They are other characters.

Ok the rest is good, I can added it some other day.

Thank you for helping out. What you accepted can probably be applied.

I'm not accepting anything without evidence or that isn't obvious for the character to have, this takes away the following powers: Holy Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Resistance to Toon Force, Breaking the Fourth Wall and Acausality types 2, 4 & likely 5.

>I'll research my evidence.

I'm very much sure that he didn't stop time, the character who stole the time gem did that. Even then it can also be interpreted as the place where they are not having time, but we can use that link for his speed.

>Could this apply to my new update. Transmutation/Topological Control: (The Living Tribunal can alter the form, functio, and composition of any person or object. The Tribunal rarely resorts to the use of this power, but he has done so on occasion, whenever a great need has required him to make such alterations in would-be minions or their gear. For example, The Living Tribunal explains the function of speed is irrelevant.) possibly Vector Manipulation...

No need to quote the whole thing, especially when you are already quoting the parts you want to reply to. You can just write "@Eficiente" in the beginning.

>"Could this apply to my new update. Transmutation/Topological Control: (The Living Tribunal can alter the form, functio, and composition of any person or object. The Tribunal rarely resorts to the use of this power, but he has done so on occasion, whenever a great need has required him to make such alterations in would-be minions or their gear. For example, The Living Tribunal explains the function of speed is irrelevant.) possibly Vector Manipulation..."

I have no idea what makes you think any of this to be correct. Don't say Topological Control, just link the Math Manip page. Again, I'm not accepting anything without evidence so I'm not accepting any of those claims with nothing. Saying that speed is irrelevant is not a power, let alone any of the stuff you said before, I just told you that someone stopped time in that instance yet you want to make it seen as if TLT changed time, what a lack of text comprehension.

I will unlock the page. Tell me here when you are done.

@Ant Done, new stuff will be added but it's beyond me how soon that will be.

Also some justifications for a few other changes I made

• The P&A were rearranged to add natural powers first.
  • The powers that linked no page were removed due to being pointless and other powers he already has.
  • "He is the complete Embodiment of the Marvel multiverse, and of all its abstract entities" was a dumb justification for his tier. Being an embodiment of something means nothing, seeing the definition of the word reveals as much.
For the new proposals, Cloth Manipulation is something Strange was going. Text comprehension, please. I also clearly said to not add anyhting without evidence. The Precognition was good but the image was tiny AF, a new one should be found.

Okay. Thank you for the help. I locked the page again.

Dude, next time just post it or link it. You had that power in more than one comment here and you should not change the OP when someone evaluates a thread with the words "the rest is good", the rest was changed with stuff I disagree with because, as I said before, I'm not accepting anything without evidence, also people need to re-read the OP to find the new stuff you put when you could have just made a section at the bottom for new posts.

The image is good.

Can somebody link to the new precognition image please?

That is not a good example image to use. It is too complicated and the Tribunal does not foresee the future there.

He doesn't but it works well as evidence, he claims to see past, present and future while showing a something from the past, so one can assume that he can do the same with stuff from the future.

Okay. Sorry. I suppose that I overlooked the mention of seeing the future.

I will unlock The Living Tribunal page. Tell me here when you are done.

It is from a Fantastic Four comic a few years ago.

Back