• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The kind monster named Whately vs. The Avatar of Calamity

Dunwich is a real monster under Speed equalized and SBA. But doesn't the Avatar have a bunch of passives, or does the DH have a way around them

Well his Type 9, Resurrection, Low-Godly, Madness Type 3 and Higher Dimension existence/manipulation can help.

Actually, does The Avatar of Calamity have any way to deal with passive madness manip and mind r@pe. But I'm not sure if the DH can get past avatar's passives.

I will wait for some PMM supporters to come in

Depends on how powerful the mindhax is, because AoC is actually already being "mindhaxed" by UKG sk you gotta overwrite UKG mindhax first.

Also, does DH has anything that tier 1? I'm asking because it's Cthulhu Mythos we're talking about.

Does it needs require DH to actively summoned him or not?

Because AoC might be able to prevent the summoning depends on DH resistance to mindhax.

Depends on how powerful the mindhax is, because AoC is actually already being "mindhaxed" by UKG sk you gotta overwrite UKG mindhax first.
Can you explain this part in further detail? Also, I'm gonna assume the mind rape is coming from madness manipulation and what you described sounds like type 2 while the Dunwich horror has type 3.

Ah okay. Though the type 3 madness manipulation would still be serious problem if AoC doesn't have a counter for it.

Can you explain this part in further detail? Also, I'm gonna assume the mind rape is coming from madness manipulation and what you described sounds like type 2 while the Dunwich horror has type 3.

Basically, AoC was formerly a Moksha Wraith that was conceptually made by Goddess Madoka herself to consume the energy coming from human negative emotion to prevent Universe destruction. Basically, Wraiths has protection from Ultimate Madoka due to their natures (Kinda similar to "Blessing of the Blood Gods" Kharn has).

But despite this protection, UKG still manages to corrupt with just a portion of her power, turned the Wraith into some sort of mind controlled puppet that sole purpose is to destroy the Multiverse.

Mind Manipulation (Its cries were said to be heard and affect people on a physical and psychological level)

Ah okay. Though the type 3 madness manipulation would still be serious problem if AoC doesn't have a counter for it.

Unless the mindhax/madness hax is anything above 2-A, it will not overwrite UKG influences over AoC. Heck, as long as they are not above 2-A, AoC can copy it and his power mimicry will be stronger than the original. And everything AoC copy, it will also get resistances to it.

Last edited:
AoC is puppet of UKG and its mind depends on UKG too,so mind hax is not a problem if DH can't affect 2-A being with NEP type 2

Probably not, this relies on DH being able to regen/revive from his injuries and continue the summoning, which when complete would stomp AoC.

AoC definitely ain't killing DH.

But if DH mindhax resistance is not suffice, the AoC can corrupts it the same way as UKG corrupting AoC.

That counts as Incap win.

“The thing has gone forever,” Armitage said. “It has been split up into what it was originally made of, and can never exist again. It was an impossibility in a normal world. Only the least fraction was really matter in any sense we know. It was like its father—and most of it has gone back to him in some vague realm or dimension outside our material universe; some vague abyss out of which only the most accursed rites of human blasphemy could ever have called him for a moment on the hills.”
This is what give is type 9 I believe so it shouldn't be able to be able to summon with his essence. Also it won't make sense for it to be able to summon with its essence because it would have just done that.

Back