• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Siblings from different worlds (Freya (GoW) vs Seiðr (FEH)) (0-0-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seiðr vs Freya
Seiðr is in her "with the Aurr powers" key and the abilities from the "With inheritance/sacred seals" are not restricted.
Speed equal.
They begin two kilometers from each other.
SBA otherwise.

Freya's Seidr defeat Seiðr:
Freya's adoptive sister beat Freya:
Inconclusive:

Going slightly over the profiles,
Seior seems to have the advantage of layerd time manipulation, resistance to space-time manipulation (which will protect her from the bifrost to a certain extent) EE and BFR.

Freya has the LS advantage, so if she comes close then it will be over for Seior, and Seior doesn't have a lot options to deal with Freya's movement options, that being filght, spatial intangibility and Teleportation. She also has her magical abilities to dish out ever BS she wants.

However, Freya has all of the above at CM1 level that affects the souls, so I any hit will be a one shot.

Does Seior time manipulation work on ac4?

I'll wait for more arguments for both side but that put her at a massive disadvantage since a lot of her abilities like her existance erasure and BFR are reliant on her Time Manipulation.

I should note that Freya does indeed have resistance to Space-Time Manip, we just didn't get to adding it to her yet (Despite us already accepting in another CRT that all gods in GoW resist their innate base magics).

I should note that Freya does indeed have resistance to Space-Time Manip, we just didn't get to adding it to her yet (Despite us already accepting in another CRT that all gods in GoW resist their innate base magics).
Her time manipulation is layered so that would not pose that much of a problem.

Also I don't see acausality 4 on her profile was it agreed on a CRT but not added yet?

Also I don't see acausality 4 on her profile was it agreed on a CRT but not added yet?
Freya's Space-Time Manip resistance is CM1, so...

Also I don't know anything about Freya getting Acausality Type 4. Where did that come from?

Is it accepted as layered under the new standards?

Freya doesn't have Type 4 Acausality as of now but resists conceptual time magic and space-time destroying magic.

Freya basically stomps. EE is no longer an option due to resistance at a conceptual level, seior's time manipulation is essentially useless as it's not conceptual, BFR is also rendered useless as it is a byproduct of time manipulation.

Yeah, Freya now resists conceptual erasure and time manipulation. Unless Seidr has another option, this might be a stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back