• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Joker vs Albert Wesker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump

Beep

Wesker should easily beat him, but Joker poison should affect him

The only feat I found for Wesker is an extremely casual wall level+ feat. Even assuming he scalws vastly above this (hence the 9-A) Joker one-shots.

@Armorchompy and Traehkrad Reasoning?

@The Wright Way I think he's much superior to Chris who has the boulder punching feat. I don't even know if that's even 9-A, but it really should be calced.

The only calc'd feat I could find was Leon smashing barrels, which was 9-B. Joker, meanwhile, is stupidly far into 9-A by comparison, so he stomps via AP.

Joker's AP and Striking Strength vs Wesker's Durability. Wesker's durability wins out in those regards.

As I'm confident Wesker could somehow avoid / neutralize the rest of Joker's equipment, the only equipment of Joker's I'm uncertain of is the Joker Venom as Wesker's adaptive defense works against "pathogens and parasites", not chemicals.

Also, for Intelligence, I'm going to believe that Wesker can somehow deduce how difficult Joker will be to handle and make a plan to strike.

1. No it doesn't.

2. Joker venom can affect the likes of Superman, what's Wesker supposed to do?

3. You realize this is the guy who regularly outsmarts Batman right?

bruh

Joker is 0.23 tons of TNT to Wesker's 0.017 tons. That's a 13x AP advantage. Joker absolutely one-shots in this regard.

Huh. Y'know I made the mistake of looking at them and thinking Wesker was stronger without checking APs

Stomp I guess

Doesn't Wesker have Low-Mid regen though?

@KLOL506 Where does his 0.017 tons come from? I couldn't find anything on the RE profiles before I made the match.

So, I checked the link and unless I'm a goofus, the Nitrogen calc is 0.037 tons? Which is only a 6x difference.

Joker does not outsmart Batman, he just has a scheme already planned while Batman has to instead, REACT to whaatever madness he created.

Batman Endhame basically confirms that if Joker wanted Batman dead, he would be. No question.

A guy who fights Batman regularly isn't getting outskilled by Albert dude.

No shit, because most of the time Joker haas time to plan his newest scheme, Batman is usually the one that REACTS to the new threat or mayhem Joker has made.

This is a death match between Albert and Joker withouht any of them having any prep time.

And baatman has always, always restricted himself while fighting Joker, you can see in various comics that he does not want to kill him and just wants to knock him out and bring him back to Arkham at the end of the day, while Albert will just go for the kill.

Batman wants to kill him and COULD, but he hasn't done it because of his (somewhat ironic and eveen hypocritical) moral line.

>Way more skilled in martial arts and raw superpower

How exactly? Joker has a massive 13x AP advantage over Wesker and can literally one-slap-kill him, and Joker even has a consistent record of beating Harley in their fights.

Joker's AP on his profile listed below is 9-A because he has aparently "tanked" blows from Batman.

But blandly ignore the fact that Brucee has never went for the kill during his beatdowns.

Okay, I'm going to nerf the Joker to his DCAU form to make the skill gap more equal.

@KLOL506 Does the Nitrogen calc not scale to Wesker then or?

>inser big 00F for not noticing

Wait, what are his High 8-C dura feats?

EDIT: NVM it involves taking RPGs from the RE verse which are High 8-C via damaging Tyrants.

KLOL506 said:
>inser big 00F for not noticing

Wait, what are his High 8-C dura feats?

EDIT: NVM it involves taking RPGs from the RE verse which are High 8-C via damaging Tyrants.
The Rocket Launchers in the RE verse are High 8-C.

Wesker has tanked several of those at point blank.

Lol, can't believe nobody has even realised his dura rofl

Okay, I'm keeping it Post Crisis then.

Can wee all agree Batman is no longer a continous story but a damn sitcom?

Joker kills hundreds, he gets put in arkham before breaking out again, the law is utterly corrupt and stupid, Jim is a massive hypocrite, Bruce is also massive hypocrite and pretty much a narcissistic bufoon that claaims to be just while letting Jason have a landmile of leeway, getting kids into crime fighting and having a very obvious martyr complex?

I know its a comic book, but even implying this is supossed to be serious drama (main continuity) instead of a literal sitcom, its just...yeah, idiotic. To the point the only way it makes sense its the fact its ficitonal.

Alright, so both stone wall each other, right? With the difference that Wesker can harm Joker, though not much. I think Joker would win by hitting him with Joker Toxin.

Nope. He has immunity to pathogens and parasites, but those aren't the same thing, and it's adaptive immunity anyway.

Wesker's durability is higher than Joker's AP

Joker's durability is higher than Wesker's AP

But Wesker has regen and Joker does not.

This match iterates down to both tanking a shitload of blows from the other, but Wesker has the feats to back up enduring long enough to put down the clown.

Wesker wins

"His most prominent weapon is his Joker venom, a deadly poison that infects his victims with a ghoulish rictus grin as they die while laughing uncontrollably"

I take this is gas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back