• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

bendy vs Albert Wesker

Bendynoah10

He/Him
Beast bendy
Vs
Albert Wesker-post virus key

And a 13 foot wide pile of ink is in the arena

They start 5 meters apart from eachother

The fight would be in wide open forest

Ink demon-0

Wesker-1

Win con is death

Speed is equalized

Last edited:

you should do it on the OP use the button near the "picture" or use CTRL+K

Wesker scales to 1,559,379.7402 Joules (Wall level) I believe and has a HUGE experience and skill diff

I am questioning Bendys Regen though I'm trying to figure out if he needs ink or that ink just makes it faster

I am questioning Bendys Regen though I'm trying to figure out if he needs ink or that ink just makes it faster
I believe he needs ink since bendy cannot make ink himself and needs the ink machine.
I feel like Bendys best shot at winning is using his ink manipulation
maybe, I think I will vote wesker he is smart and skilled he also has stats amp and can decrease bendys AP to one shot then destroy.

Constant exposure to bendy can corrupt him because if Wesker keeps attacking ink will get all over him and it will try to control him

This fight would be a very different story if it was in the studio near a area of a large amount of ink

I believe he needs ink since bendy cannot make ink himself and needs the ink machine.

maybe, I think I will vote wesker he is smart and skilled he also has stats amp and can decrease bendys AP to one shot then destroy.
Bendy will most likely surive that because he has low high Regen and if what you mean by one shot is turning him into a puddle bendy should be able to Regen from that Wesker would need something to really hurt bendy like getting rid of a limb by completely destorying it

Wesker FRA, already favoring in the huge experience & skill gap, I'd think it also depends on the weapons he's granted, he could completely destroy a part of Bendy if he's granted explosives, something Resident Evil characters often like to get their hands on for bigger threats.

He also seems to have an advantage in AP, LS & Durability, which really turns this in his favor.

Some of the buffs:

Bendy has 30 years of experience

Has average IQ

Small building level now as beast bendy

Class 5 lifting strength also

Regen has been downgraded to high low but upon death he can respawn in the ink

Small building durability as beast bendy

Ink is no longer required to Regen but is required to Regen from death you would have to use existence erasure to kill him

Last edited:
Back