• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The incredibles Matpat Calcs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw1kBPZjbyg

Matpat just did some calculations.

Newtons Pounds of Force

Mr. Incredible .- 1,330,000 at his peak, at least 181,398,476 in Hysterical Strenght / 299,670 at his peak, at least 40,000,000 in Hysterical Strenght (Raw strenght)

Eslasti-Girl - 15,613,257 3,510,000 . (Durability)

Dash - 299,500 67,300 Speed: 96 m/s (Sub-Sonic)

Violet - 181,398,476 40,000,000 (Force Shields)

I just watched the video too, and for his calculations, we need to convert them into our site units.

Mr. Incredible:

• Train:
AP: .5*537311*24.5872^2 = 162410417.909 Joules Room or Small Building

Lifting Strength: 537311*24.5872 = 13210973.0192 Newtons = 1348058.47135 kg * 9.8 m/s^2 Class M

Omnidroid: 18500000 kg Class M

I apologize for asking, given my lack of knowledge on maths & such, but Violet is:

Tier: 10-B. Around 9-B, possibly higher with forcefields

Was every aspect of her & her family member's save Mr. Incredible's Lifting Strength really not able to be upgraded by any of this? They were all already as high as these calcs placed them or above? I apologize if I'm arguing from incredulity, but I am curious.

Shouldnt violet get 8-C at her peak?

And that is for the train feat. Would lifting the ball robot thing count to his ap?

@Marco Shark: at least "181,398,476 in Hysterical Strenght"/"40,000,000 in Hysterical Strenght (Raw strenght)" in the opening post refers to MatPat's calc results in Newtons & Pounds of Force, respectively.

Those numbers come from when Mr. Incredible lifted the Omnidroid from below to save Dash & Violet from being crushed.

Violet matches him at her peak with her forcefields because they could hold back the same weight he lifted. Apparently.

Yeah, but those would be way higher than just building level.

Remember, we have bob at 8-c because of the train feat, not the omnidroid.

Anyway, in order to get calculations accepted, you need to post them in blog format, and then ask the calc group for an evaluation.

I know logically it wouldn't work this way, but Mrs. Incredible's suit is explicitly a shield against things like missiles. That probably attributed to her surviving the explosion, not her own durability.

@Ryukama: I don't recall the exact dialogue -maybe a transcript would be good for reference right now- but do you think its possible any of the other Incredibles' suits augmented their statistics in such a ways. For example, Bob wasn't helped by his suit when lifting any of the Omnidroids, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-Ij7ElJnqM

Here's the scene. Considering that Mrs. Incredible doesn't have super strength and had a suit explicitly meant to shield missiles, as previously foreshadowed in a scene, I think it's likely (even if it doesn't make logical sense) that the suit tanked the missile and isn't attributed to her dura.

There's no reason why the suit would enhance Mr. Incredible though. The suit's never stated or suggested to increase offense, and Mr. Incredible has super strength so him doing that on his own would make sense.

The suits are able to resist missiles, bullets, fire over 1000 degrees, and are made tailored to favour the hero's powers. It does NOT increase AP so people who has AP feats are all on their own. It might increase their durability but that's not saying much since THEIR FACE IS WIDE OPEN AND ITS COMPLETELY FINE. Jesus Christ that face weakness though.... so stupid. I demand my heroic full-helmet heroes back!

Technically, Violet should get upgraded (forcefields only) and Mr.Incredible gets an upgraded lifting strength and possibly higher level AP. Not sure about dash or elastigirl.

Well, again, we still cannot link to a YouTube calculation as evidence. It has to be transferred to a blog post first.

Back