• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ideal Masters exist as platonic ideas (The Elder Scrolls)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This comes from the Battlespire Athenaeum, the official strategy guide published by Bethesda for Battlespire.

According to this guide:

- "The Masters are disembodied entities living in a distant Platonic Ideal, their only connection to the Soul Cairn are small magical gems which provide a channel of communication and sensation with those bound in form to the Soul Cairn."

- "The retainers have long undergone a ritual to separate their spirit from their bodies... to produce a form of persistent eternal consciousness."

To be honest, I don't know if this warrants a change to their profiles, or if any of this is quantifiable, but it did seem vaguely impressive to me. Especially when you consider that the Ideal Masters are relatively small fry in TES.

Wiki page on Platonic ideas.

I do not think that this seems quantifiable either.

Juat a brief note which states that they are claimed to exist as platonic ideas should probably be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back