• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Naruto and Sasuke are down, Madara is still standing despite their valiant attempts to halt his progress on the Infinite Tsukuyomi. However, Zoro, for some reason, walks into the fight with an old man by his side, none other than Shigekuni Yamamoto, the captain commander of the Gotei 13. Tasked with carrying on their mission to defeat Madara, Yamamoto steps into the battle field, to everyone's surprise, Yamamoto wastes no time in showcasing his full power as he utters the words.....

"Ban... kai: Zanka no Tachi."

With all indention of utterly decimating him, Yamamoto and Madara stare each other down. Madara makes a boastful speech

"Please, you kage never cease to surprise me in how your desperation breeds such futile attempts to stop me. It's sad that you all can stand with such spineless actions such as this, but no longer, I shall bury you in your own mountains of incompetence."

"What is this child rambling about, the matters of the universe are not in your hands to mold. You barely know how to speak, so why act as if you know all? Perhaps a punishment is in order."

Shitty setup aside, rules are simple:

Yamamoto starts in Bankai and Madara is in his Post-Shinju Absorption key, speed is equalized, battle takes place in the battlefield of the fourth great ninja war. Both are 1km apart from each other. Hopefully this isn't a stomp and a half. If Yamaji stomps, I might replace him with Ichibe.

"I am here, there is no greater security than that.":

"This is not the power of your creation!":

"My name is Yhwach, the one who shall rob you of everything." (incon):

Last edited:
I mean, the Ichigo vs Naruto match worked, although for some reason Nard is missing his resistance to soul manip on his current profile. Oh well, I might need to change the matchup

I don't remember Madara ever resisting having his soul being attacked, and the only feat on his profile for his resistance is putting back his soul into his body.

RC would decimate him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back