• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Hunter (Bloodborne) vs Ken Kaneki

Does Kaneki have any ranged options? Because judging from their profiles, I'd say Hunter has this. He can easily dispatch mobs so the golems are no issue. The poison is easily cured with antidote, and Kaneki can be put down with the Bloodletter.

I don't really see anything Ken can do to get around resurrection, and the Hunter has a lot of experience fighting beasts like him. Going for Bloodborne here.

Antidote isn't fixing a disease that alters your biology though.

And there's a lot of those mobs.

Also the hunter needs to find the real Kaneki within several kilometres worth of regenerating flesh if he wants to kill Kaneki.

All diseases alter your biology though, there's also how the hunter seems immune to the plague of beasts. His res is also totally insurmountable by the looks of it.

The hunter can quiet litirally not lose. Would kaneki be mindhaxed be bloodletter if the flesh was affected? IDK, but the hunter is bound to eventually win.

Kaneki's unconscious at this point, so I doubt mind haxing would happen.

I'm saying inconclusive though.

The Dragon is literally too big for Hunter to kill, and can regenerate from anything he does to it. Numbing Mist won't be enough, Kaneki regens though regen numbing chemicals all the time. And Hunter has no knowledge of there being a core Kaneki, so unless he somehow stumbled upon him in the 20km of Dragon stretching through, above and below New York (due to SBA), he's not going to kill it. Not to mention that even if Kaneki is removed, the Dragon continues existing.

Actually, wait. I wanna clear something up about the Hunter in a CRT before we continue.

Kaneki's already insane and can regenerate from brain damage like that.

Also I very much doubt that hitting a part of dragon a dozen kilometres away from the main body is going to cause kaneki to build up frenzy.

Monarch Laciel said:
Kaneki's already insane and can regenerate from brain damage like that.
Also I very much doubt that hitting a part of dragon a dozen kilometres away from the main body is going to cause kaneki to build up frenzy.
He's metaphysical mind would be destroyed, his regen doesn't help with that.

It works on an amalgamate as a whole despite having only a parto of it in range, so I don't see why not.

If you unequalise speed, it goes from "endless cut and regen game" to "literally nothing Kaneki does can stop him"

So yes, unequalising speed would make it a stomp

Ricsi-viragosi said:
He's metaphysical mind would be destroyed, his regen doesn't help with that.

It works on an amalgamate as a whole despite having only a parto of it in range, so I don't see why not.
It makes the brain explode. Kaneki can regen from that. Also, his mind, metaphysical or not, isn't even necessary for Dragon to continue existing.

Because most of the Dragon isn't even really Kaneki, it's just a giant mass of flesh he's unconsciously manipulating.

Pretty sure the bloodletter destroys your mind (Unless you have resistence regardless).

Pretty sure that the dragon can either not act without ken or it can, and loses the ability to do so due to bloodletter.

Not possible. He would have had to progress through Ludwig in order to meet Brador, who gives him the bloodletter. Ludwig is 7-C and is fought in the Early Game key, not the Beginning of Game key.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Pretty sure the bloodletter destroys your mind (Unless you have resistence regardless).
Pretty sure that the dragon can either not act without ken or it can, and loses the ability to do so due to bloodletter.
It's literally just a mass of flesh that moves automatically without him.

Destroying his mind would do nothing to stop it, and the Dragon doesn't even have a mind.

Couldn't 8-a hunter have gotten a bloodletter from chalice dungeons or is that game mechanics

Nope. It's a DLC weapon that requires Hunter to be Late Game. Also the chalice dungeon where you gets weapons is only obtained after fighting Ebritas.

The ebritas part is incorrect but that doesn't matter because you can't get uncanny or lost versions of weapons unless you have them already so nevermind

Just want to point out that the dragon disappears shortly after kaneki is removed from it

Back