• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
And the Hunter has ressurectio

Can't she just use it over and over again until the heat death of the universe or does it run out of ammo?

WeeklyBattles said:
Nah, she doesnt need to, she can just BFR him to inferno
Can he use the hunter's charm to get back due to it sending him to the hunter's dream? Or just kill himself.

I guess I vote hunter leaning towards inconclusive; it would be the longest most undeserved victory ever but he could just keep respawning until the heat death of the universe and kill her sooner of later considering he can just kill him self to respawn at the hunters dream to prevent bfr.

Well, let me explain because this isnt a completely unfair matchup for the Hunter. His mind hax would still work on Bayonetta, quite effectively at that, and even if she pulled the Purgatorio trick he'd still be able to hit her. He also resists ind manip, making her Sloth swords basically useless. His ressurection is also tricky to deal with because as long as he is bound to the Hunter's Dream, she cant permanently kill him.

That said, Bayo's time hax are more than the Hunter can handle here. Plus, Bayo's fighting style is basically a ridiculously more advanced version of the Hunter's dodge and punish fighting style, and she has a decent AP and Durability advantage on top of durability negating hax like atomic destruction and soul attacks, the latter of which would likely bypass his ressurection, as well as the ability to BFR him to Inferno. She could potentially time travel back before he made a contract with the Hunter's Dream, but that's fairly unlikely.

Overall, the Hunter does have things that can beat Bayonetta, but her time powers net her the win.

He can get killed by ghost yet still resurrect and could just kill himself to resurrect back at the hunters dream, so I still vote hunter or inconclusive after the longest fight ever since sooner or later he could pull of a mindhax, given her only way around resurrection most likely doesn't work (the bloodletter apparently also hits the soul and the hunter can resurrect after killing himself with it).

Okay? Bayonetta's soul hax quite literally removes his soul entirely, he cant come back from that. And Bayo's time hax are more than enough to take care of basically everything he can throw at her.

WeeklyBattles said:
Okay? Bayonetta's soul hax quite literally removes his soul entirely, he cant come back from that. And Bayo's time hax are more than enough to take care of basically everything he can throw at her.
Wait she can rip out people's souls; I remember enemies doing that but I don't remember Bayonetta doing it. But yeah I really thought this was a hax stomp anyways so I vote Bayonetta FRA (i'm Surprised it's not as stompy as I thought).

"Shuraba: A living katana, pulsing with the heart of Ashura, the demon god of war. Always seeking blood, the blade will even suck the very souls out of its victims."

WeeklyBattles said:
"Shuraba: A living katana, pulsing with the heart of Ashura, the demon god of war. Always seeking blood, the blade will even suck the very souls out of its victims."
I now agree Bayonetta differently wins, but what do you think this fight would actually be like. Bayonetta just comes up and kills a guy only to have him resurrect over and over. It would be hilarious to watch.

Blueblur24 said:
Even if he used his mind hax to make her go Insane how would he go about killing her after that ?
The insanity kills you somehow (actually what happens ingame

So how does bayonetta get around this ? Not trying to make it seem like I am being bias just curious as to how she would be able to do so.

She doesnt need to look at him

It depends where they start, she most likely is going to see him once, but it depends on if this hunter is a great one or not.

Are you using the great one hunter?

Yes, I should have been more Pacific, I was using his strongest form and bayonetta's strongest to make it a fair fight.

Are you using the great one hunter?

Yes, I should have been more Pacific, I was using his strongest form and bayonetta's strongest to make it a fair fight.

Do they start facing each other because if that's the case; Bayonetta may go insane.

I thought that's how all fights usually start out with each opponent facing one another maybe I should have used standard battle assumptions than.

Blueblur24 said:
I thought that's how all fights usually start out with each opponent facing one another maybe I should have used standard battle assumptions than.
I think with SBA they actually start from a huge distance away from each other, so I think saying they start in a similar area would make more sense in this fight

Blueblur24 said:
The reason I would use SBA is because I wouldn't know where to put them ?
Most likely the hunters dream since it's a good location and is where the hunter spawns after death

I may vote hunter; if Bayonetta sees him once she dies from insanity and she won't know that before it's to late so i'll Go with him.

Back