• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Megaman-starforce-cartoon-action
the strongest megama

Hulk-romita

Speed Equalized.

Round 1: Enraged Hulk vs Base Geo

Round 2: Worldbreaker Hulk vs Black Ace (Finalized Noise)

Fight takes place on Zebes.

Even with speed equalized, I have to give this to Geo. As Black Ace, he can probably play keep-away due to flight. Superior hax such as draining the life force and soul of a being [though I am unsure as to how Hulk would handle this since his wiki states that he is /resistant/ to soul-based attacks], Black End Galaxy, Muramasa if he has taken immense damage, paralyzation being added to his attacks, numerous ways of recovery, etcetera. Hulk does have Regenerationn and I think Geo would have to keep up his assault [which he should have no problem doing] in order to claim a victory. There would probably be no running away since, theoretically, if I'm thinking right, since Hulk is of few individuals capable of touching energy as if it were solid, he could possibly walk around EM-Roads should Geo attempt to escape or get out of reach. If he is already enraged and this is a fresh battle, can Hulk's anger increase more than it already is so his strength and whatnot grows? In round 1, Geo possibly stomps depending on the availability of Battle Cards {is he restricted from using Mega and Giga Cards?} Without them, I say Geo still wins, though with mid-to-high difficulty. I will not vote for round 2 until I find more information and compare feats and whatnot from Worldbreaker Hulk due to lack of memory/knowledge.

I just have to state that The Hulk has a huge resistance to every "draining" move, even pure life-force draining moves (Incredible Hulk #268 and also Incredible Hulks #621).

Also, Hulk's Regenerationn works in an odd way... You see, he even resists transmutation because his body reacts in proportion to stress. As somebody said a while ago... "Matter manipulation does not work on The Hulk because he manipulates his own matter in the best possible way" (in Incredible Hulk #363 he was able to even come back form being turned into plain rock -and then having a planing maching going over him-).

I will give this one to Hulk because of the ability of touching energy and his strength being able to reach extremely high levels (Indestructible Hulk #1 stated that his strenght was incalculable) so, with enough initial power (Worldbreaker Hulk) and his unlimited rage-power growth, he would be able to win the battle.

Vayonator said:
I will give this one to Hulk because of the ability of touching energy and his strength being able to reach extremely high levels (Indestructible Hulk #1 stated that his strenght was incalculable) so, with enough initial power (Worldbreaker Hulk) and his unlimited rage-power growth, he would be able to win the battle.
That's a lot of NLF in one sentence.

Sir Ovens said:
Vayonator said:
That's a lot of NLF in one sentence.
Yeah... I guess it was a NLF. I will try to develop my idea properly.

What I'm trying to say is that, since speed is equalized and Hulk can touch energy, we need to consider that he WOULD be able to hit Geo. Also, his stamina depends on how angry he is, so it is virtually limitless (even the wiki states that). Now, Geo's attacks reach Solar System levels and Hulk has a Solar System level durability... And Hulk also has a Solar System level of attack power... And Geo also has a Solar System level of durability. So, in terms of both giving and receving strikes, they are kind of at the same level.

BUT the main difference between Hulk and Geo is that even though both of them can increase their strenght to very high levels, Hulk does it via his own anger while Geo needs the Battle Cards. Therefore, Hulk will be able to eventually surpass Geo, not depending on anything but his own emotions (and I don't think Battle Cards can be produced as easy as pure anger).

So... yeah. I think Hulk would win.

Didn't think this thread would be necroed a year later.

Not getting involved in my own thread (that the rules I think?) but Hulk's anger can't go on forever due to simple biology, he'll just grow apathetic eventually, that's just nature. Geo can also increase his own power extremely quickly via the Ace/Joker Program, which gives him more power via noise (as well as a little hax boosts), which increases quickly whenever he uses non-elemental attacks, which is the majority of cards in the game.

Interesting point, however, do we know if Hulk's anger is really limited to biology? There are a lot of philosophical discutions about the real source of emotions and it could be possible that they, as well as the "anger" itself, resides in the "mind" and that the "mind" is a part of the "soul". Actually, I think that's the whole reason of him being able to withstand "soul" based attacks, because to be honest "multiple personalities" doesn't make that much sense at all... But lets put that aside for a moment because, even if it's pure biology, Hulk's bilogy works in an odd way since -as I said before- he can literally manipulate his own mater to an extreme level (and that's what makes him resistant to matter manipulation and allowed him to come back from being a rock) so I don't think that biology is that much of a problem for him since he can change his own molecular structure according to his needs... Also, If Hulk could be controlled by simple biology, Bruce Banner would have already found a "cure", since he would only need to alter his brain on a way that he isn't available to feel emotions. He also has reactic evolution.

Haha, tbh I didn't even know this was a thread xD I just got curious about the state of Megaman Legends 3 (RIP) and somehow ended up reading about Geo Stelar here and I liked the character... then I saw this thread and I was like "ok, seems fun, I'll comment :D".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back