• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
She-Hulk (Comics) vs She-Hulk (MCU)
Another Legal Case battle
Case: Local nuisance and low-ranking member of the Calamari Gang, Scud O’brain, was picked up last Friday for reportedly using a pair of quantum gloves to pickpocket multiple wallets. There are multiple witness accounts and security camera footage that place him at the scene of the crimes though there is still no definitive proof that he is guilty.
Presuming that the Judge and Jury are unbaised and will base their opinions on the testimony and evidence provided by each side
Comic She-Hulk is Prosecution
MCU She-Hulk is Defense
Both have a week of addition prep outside of normal court procedures
Speed Equalized (?)

Comics she hulk is much smarter and more experienced but this case seems hard for her, it doesnt matter how good of a lawyer you are, its almost impossible to convict a person with just circumstantial evidence, even if she managed to use her power to get the gloves still wont be enough, if it was a real comic im sure they would find a "Quantum particles trail" in the wallets that would link the gloves to the crime and i guess that would be enough evidence. Without clear evidence MCU Jen doesnt have to do anything she would just have the case dismissed.

in that case I got nothing to say. The only thing I know about the She Hulk Disney TV show is that she twerks. And I only know that cuz the internet decided to explode over that one aspect

in that case I got nothing to say. The only thing I know about the She Hulk Disney TV show is that she twerks. And I only know that cuz the internet decided to explode over that one aspect
To be fair, twerking was the only thing she was good at. The court scenes were... not the most well written, to say the least.

This seems interesting. I definitely know comics Jen is the more competent lawyer, but like mentioned above, this case would be tougher for her since she has more going against her. However, where I think that experience would help is in finding where to look for evidence next, who to get testimonies from, and practically anything that would help her regain ground.

If Comics!Jen gets enough to more convincingly prove to the judge and jury that Scud was behind the crime, I don't know that MCU!Jen's lawyer capabilities could match her comic counterpart if it goes that far.

So the issue becomes, can Comics Jen get that kind of evidence to support her case? I think she may, especially if she manages to get testimonies and/or statements from other Calamari gang members to use in court.

Just because I think her experience may potentially get her out of that jam, I'm leaning towards comics Jen.

Back