• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The HST Goes to War

@Final

Sorry I'm late I was busy with a paper and other things

┬À It's not simply enhanced chakra, its a entirely different type Also it wasn't specified which type Saskue shared with Obito

┬À Alright thanks for clearing that up

┬À The clones not disappearing feat is anime only feat during the Naruto v Sasuke fight And seeing as they are glass cannons, a licht regen shower, Getsuga Spam, Flash Freeze, Yaiba II or Senbonzakura Kageyoshi could deal with them plus much more

┬À This is basically a who strikes 1st situation Either Sasuke uses his genjutsu or Ichibe renames him, Toshiro Negates him, or Rukia Freezes him

┬À I'm not ignoring it, it's what happened He hasn't shown use of a arrow There's no marks on them His hands were in his pockets the entire time Even the drawback of his ability proves this(When he imagined Kenpachi as too strong)

┬À I'm referencing when Kabuto undid the jutsu and Madara prevented being released by knowing the jutsu signs

That flaw is only for Orochi's version since it's confirmed Kabuto's edo tensei > Orochi edo tensei (Mechanics wise)

┬À Orochimaru didn't resist it, Hiruzen did not have enough strength to completely seal him after already sealing Tobirama and Hashirama so he settled for his arms instead

And Naruto didn't resist it either he simply stopped Nagato before he could complete it Also we have the reanimated Arrancar, Grimmjow, Nel, Tres Bestias, and Harribel to handle the ripping part All the soul reapers have to do his konso the souls while they are out

┬À And I haven't seen anyone able to genjutsu a perfect jinchuriki since Bee faked out Sasuke and Naruto wasn't in synch with Kurama at the moment

┬À And I haven't addressed R2 in which Bleach stomps with the hax characters mentioned before along with most high tiers after that being mountain lvl or above

PaChi2 said:
@Nabard Luffy hitting enel at all when Enel posseses haki is PIS.

But whatever, Im not going to argue about PIS and how well or bad written are OP, Bleach and Naruto.
No it isn't PIS, observation haki is very very limited it only allows you to see 1-3 seconds at most into the future, secondly Luffy turned off his brain at one point so enel couldn't predict his thoughts to overcome the haki. There is no argument here, you gave examples of luffys plot armour with only 2 examples actually being legit so I refuted the rest, William then gave the worst example I have ever seen but yeah we're done

Next the genjutsu/Zanpaktou debate

I'll argue the Self method 1st

In the early chapters of bleach during the 1st encounter with a Gillian, Ichigo reveals that he always lets his spirit energy leak in which Uryu seems surprised by this implying it's not normal to do so http://www3.mangaonline.today/bleach/49/10/

Alongside instances where people were able to hide their spirit energy

In which case the only one who would be unable to use that method would be Ichigo(Even Kenpachi can do it)

And now the 2nd method

The Zanpaktou having the exact same reiatsu as their user is false While its extremely similar, more similar than a blood relative's it still has subtle differences meaning they would be capable of using this method

An example is whenever Ichigo or other visords hollowfy, characters mention that their reiatsu changes in this moment

And even if it is for a second, its a war they can support each other It'd be a different story if it was 1v1

Wrong, Luffy survived the poison from Magellan due to ivankovs hormone surgery, the strong will is what helped him get through the surgery as it's very painful

Ivankov clearly said he didn't do anything as the only way for Luffy to survive is through his strong will when number two asked him about the cure. In fact he underlined dozens of times that Luffy surviving it is a miracle(also known as plot armor), plus even in normal case he could have never done it in 20 hours.

Also, Luffy almost died to a poisonous fish 2 years later.

Though I should mention he was not effected by Ceaser's poison due to Impel Down.

^The one with Caesar was fine as logically he develops some resistance on posion after that plus that dude from impeldown has a poison that is quite a lot worse than Caesars who is limited on being a poisonous gas.

Back