• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The HST Goes to War

Two interdimensionnal portal appered appered on both pole of the (current) Naruto, Bleach and One Piece world, each leading to one of the other verse. Miraculously, everybody living in one of those verse decided to work together to destroy the others.

Round 1:

-Every body above 6-B is restricted

Round 2:

-Everybody 6-B and above are restricted

-keep in mind this is the most recent version of the verse so no dead character

What world will be the last one standing?

Someone has to use their time to make that one HST Character....

HST Character is the hero we want, but not the hero we deserve....

There is to consider that people that are dead are not used plus no 6-B characters... You kind have to go through everything before saying who wins.

Gremmy, Ichibē, Yhwach and Haschwalth solo.

On a serious note, along with the guys already mentioned, we have Ishida, Monster Aizen, Yamamoto, Hitsugaya and others. Too much hax on the side of Bleach.

Once Yhwach sees obito's sharingan, the sharingan will be nullified, obito will explode and only his skull will remain.

reminds me of ichibei.

PaChi2 said:
Once Yhwach sees obito's sharingan, the sharingan will be nullified, obito will explode and only his skull will remain.

reminds me of ichibei. </div>

Beautiful description but can you tell me why lol.

For Kamui [I'm assuming you're asking of the BFR?], if Yhwach didn't have the Almighty activated, it'd still be useless depending on the location of the fight, since Yhwach can travel through dimensions.

That's not an explanation. Like why did that happen? There is always a reason it's not like his almighty just kills anyone without reason lol.

Those two scans come together lol. There you have all the context. Ichibei randomly explodes.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Lol, I wonder if Katakuri's precognition will get more advanced. Then we'd see the inevitable Yhwach vs Katakuri matches.
You dont want to start Yhwach vs One Piece.

WilliamShadow said:
We had Zeref vs one piece so why not.
I mean, not literally Yhwach vs One Piece, but multitude of Yhwach vs One Piece characters.

Like, stomp after stomp people will realize that Yhwach solos.

Yhwach obviously solos even if Katakuri had more advanced precognition than he currently does. He can see multiple futures and manipulate them at will, but fanboys will argue otherwise.

Looking forward to the salt. :)

Lol, I wonder if Katakuri's precognition will get more advanced. Then we'd see the inevitable Yhwach vs Katakuri matches.
It's your fault as usual so don't blame me...

Yhwach is dead or rather indesposed in the "Current" Bleach. I Don't know why you guys are even arguing for him. Infact, via Genjutsu, he's likely to get one shotted by Base Sasuke, we know he isn't resistant to it, so let's not throw facts out the window please.

That Aside, 6-B Is country Level, right? If that's the case, Naruto-Verse Wins as people like Kabuto and Orochimaru can summon Edo Tensei dead people, the restriction shouldn't apply as Edo Tensei is a jutsu. The OP asks for who would be the last one standing and well, OP is instantly ****** and Bleach 6-B or lower characters that are currently available for this match don't have the means of disposing of the stronger Edo's.

Hmm, didn't notice the dead characters thing.

Hitsugaya's flash freezing should take care of some of the reincarnated shinobi, but dunno how long he can last.

Hmm, didn't notice the dead characters thing.

Hitsugaya's flash freezing should take care of some of the reincarnated shinobi, but dunno how long he can last.
True, but that depends if he can live long enough to enter that form. And remember, in this Scenario, Kabuto would have access to Shisui DNA. Koto Amatsukami would one shot any 6-B and lower character in HST, and thanks to Six Paths Chakra, Senju DNA and Kyuubi chakra, it can be spammed and on a larger scale.

Yeah, Six Paths chakra could allow for spamming, but can it actually be transferred like normal chakra?

As for Hitsugaya, I thought he would be starting in his adult form.

Back