• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In Character, Hero starts a fight by using DAZZLE on his opponents, decreasing their attack by 10% (Which should help close the AP gap) and inflicting them with HAPPY. This causes them to feel happy (Obviously) and increases their luck and speed, but decreases the accuracy of their attacks.

Just something to consider.

Hero definitely has the advantage in intelligence, and is (I think) more skilled. Has a variety of healing abilities and items to improve his survivability, and can continually debuff the Outriders stats both with his Social Influencing and with moves such as TENDERIZER (which decreases an opponent's durability on hit).

Outriders are really just mindless beasts that are usually threatening because of their large overwhelming numbers. HERO seems to have a lot of hax that can easily counter the Outrider as said earlier, so I don't really see what it can do against him

In Character, Hero starts a fight by using DAZZLE on his opponents, decreasing their attack by 10% (Which should help close the AP gap) and inflicting them with HAPPY. This causes them to feel happy (Obviously) and increases their luck and speed, but decreases the accuracy of their attacks.

Hero definitely has the advantage in intelligence, and is (I think) more skilled. Has a variety of healing abilities and items to improve his survivability, and can continually debuff the Outriders stats both with his Social Influencing and with moves such as TENDERIZER (which decreases an opponent's durability on hit).
Midas what do you think after what @Marvel_Champion_07 said?

Midas is this a stomp?

Back