• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The hax is too great! Lucemon vs Pun-Pun

Wasn't like a big part of Pan that he only touched our multiverse at a single point? Not to mention the statements of extradimensional. I'd think that'd qualify as higher-D than usual (gods).

Still, not the place to discuss I guess.

The quote

BACKGROUND

Long ago, a cabal of foolish wizards violated the laws of the multiverse in their search for ever-greater power, discovering dpaces "between" the planes that should never have been breached. Their arrogance angered the deities, who jealously coveted this knowledge. To defend themselves (and incidentally, their people), the cabal members sought a weapon with which to threaten the gods. The wizards bent their wills toward a quasi- reality best described as "perpendicular" to that of the Great Wheel. The dark enticement of the chance to slay deities called to the Material Plane a sentient singularity of scarcely fathomable power and unrelenting destructiveness.

Given the name Pandorym by its summoners, it sought greedily to fulfill the terms of its contract, but was instead imprisoned. Knowing they couldn't hold Pandorym's full might with magic—mortal or divine—they cleaved its alien psyche from its body, trapping the former in a crystal prison beneath their city and the latter in a transdimensional space that touches the multiverse at only one point.

The last of that definitely implied higher dimensional existence but eh.

It's a weird quote. Either way the thing is strong enougn to passively cut off all planer travel and its full body form can kill every God.

It probably should have a rating of "At least 2A, possibly High 2A" in it's true form. Although another big factor to consider is its anti-divine hax. Like even its split form can nullify/counter 2-A Gods

I saw some module of pun pun that made it so you could theoretically give yourself GM powers, if you got a really permissive/asleep GM. 1-A Pun Pun is real

Smh. I think you mean Tier 0 Pun-Pun. Incomprehensibly beyond Lumi.

Qawsedf234 said:
It's a weird quote. Either way the thing is strong enougn to passively cut off all planer travel and its full body form can kill every God.
It probably should have a rating of "At least 2A, possibly High 2A" in it's true form. Although another big factor to consider is its anti-divine hax. Like even its split form can nullify/counter 2-A Gods
Well yeah, it seems like pretty much any Elder Evil has 2-A Power Null so long as the enemy is considered a deity (or, at least, "holy"). But yeah I can agree to "At least 2-A, possibly High 2-A".

Also I agree with Tier 0 Pun Pun FRA.

Back