• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Grand Master of the Jedi Order vs The White Princess of the True Ancestors

I rather doubt that mind hax is going to work on Arcueid here since she's a formless whorl of power made of Ether.

I guess, but I don't know if Luke has ever haxxed a being like her before.

Besides, if Luke could mind hax Archetype: Earth, then it would just be an inconclusive one-shot battle.

Either Archetype: Earth turns Luke into a sheep first or Luke mindhaxes her.

Under normal circumstances, Archetype: Earth would be faster due to her backup from the planet making her one step faster, stronger, and tougher than her opponent at all times.

So if regular Arcueid were to go against one Servant, then she'd have the raw physical output of two Servants, and so on.

Star Wars Mind Hax effects non-Sentiants such as droids, whether that means they can Mind Hax a whorl of power is unsure, although I personally lean to yes as having a conscience was decided to be enough for Mind Hax to affect especially to someone with no resistance.

Inconclusive seems fine.

@Gar

No, that's misleading.

Lord Nyax was only able to do that due to special implants in his brain.

When was Archetype: Earth ever described as a whirl of formless power? She's pretty much Arcueid with another personality and full power. Though she is a Natural Phenomenon as a True Ancestor, so I'm not sure if Luke can mindhax her. If he can then it's an inconclusive one shot battle.

@Reppu

Arcueid isn't turning Luke into a sheep, force users are resistant to powers similar to their own, therefore matter manipulation or transmutation won't really work

@Ram

That was on the profile in the past, but I suppose it was removed at some point and I didn't notice it.

@Bruce

Resistance =/= immunity.

No one in Star Wars has been forcibly transmuted before.

@Darh

When?

Also, Archetype: Earth's Marble Phantasm allows her to manipulate probability so that she can make any natural event happen no matter how low it is.

@Ever

That's more of a case of Biological Manipulation than transmutation.

Archetype: Earth can rip apart other beings and reduce them to atoms before reassembling them however she desires.

So again, I'm voting inconclusive since it's a one-shot hax fight.

Back