• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
quesellow ate a bunch of rat food and turned into a rat
Starfall Super Sonic is used
Original Power Gilgamesh is used and is Low 1-C
Speed is equalized
Fight takes place in Clash Royale
Profiles

i think this comes down to how in character it is for Gil to use his 1-A weapon
What does he start with or what passives does he have? Sonic starts with speed amps and can probably one shots cause he's the gap between High 4-C to Low 2-C times baseline Low 1-C, along with layered Corruption

What does he start with
not sure, gotta ask the nasu supporters
or what passives does he have? Sonic starts with speed amps and can probably one shots cause he's the gap between High 4-C to Low 2-C times baseline Low 1-C, along with layered Corruption
Gilgamesh has passive resistance neg, passive power null and passive power negation and it cancelled all of BB's abilities
So a lot of Sonic's abilities are getting nulled here

although Gil probably cant get passed 2 layers of info manip or the layers of cyber corruption if he touches sonic

i think this comes down to how in character it is for Gil to use his 1-A weapon
7th holy scripture isn't 1-A anymore. A crt changed that a while ago.
What does he start with or what passives does he have?
10 crowns + his stupidly broken foresight. He will know literally everything about his opponent, down to whether or not they're a virgin. 10 crowns just gives him layered powernull. The amount of layers hasn't been evaluated yet. He'd start with weapon spam, then omnidirectional weapon spam.

not sure, gotta ask the nasu supporters

Gilgamesh has passive resistance neg, passive power null and passive power negation and it cancelled all of BB's abilities
So a lot of Sonic's abilities are getting nulled here

although Gil probably cant get passed 2 layers of info manip or the layers of cyber corruption if he touches sonic
Would he able to null 6 Layer Abstract/Nonduality energy?

Would he able to null 6 Layer Abstract/Nonduality energy?
probably

void shiki has transduality 3

we should probably wait for the layers to be evaluated

No way on earth is Gil touching Void Shiki
someone said Gil should be able to interact with TD 3 because servants are able to interact with shiki, im just going off with what that guy said
it was in the anos vs gilgamesh thread back in 2022

even i was confused when i read that

Gil cant interact with the root?

someone said Gil should be able to interact with TD 3 because servants are able to interact with shiki, im just going off with what that guy said
it was in the anos vs gilgamesh thread back in 2022
No one can interact with Shiki. On TD3 CRT it use scans on properties of Imaginary number space, and well that is something the god tiers can interact without problem.

Hm... it looks like Sonic doesn't resist Gilgamesh's Subjective Reality, so Sonic's abilities and attacks should all get nullified.
His abilites have 6 Layers of Abstractions, and he can null Subjective reality himself
i think he should also have a resistance to it aswell but he dont

Last edited:
That doesn't really matter when he doesn't resist Subjective Reality.
he doesn't need to resist when he nulls it, plus he has wish granting from the emeralds, so he can just wish it back worst case

Can he? I didn't see anything like that on his profiles.

It needs to specifically go through the hax layer evaluation thread
I remember someone saying if a crt for layers came after that thread was made, and were accepted they were fine to use
and iirc glass recently made a comment on a slime CRT for something similar and said you can’t have layered abstract existence, only greater.
i mean it got accepted, btw link to crt?

It needs to specifically go through the hax layer evaluation thread
nah, that thread is not a requirement as long as a thread is made to accept them, @Planck69 said that a lot of times in said thread, altho i don't think those 6 really matter for this thread, unless i am missing something?

and iirc glass recently made a comment on a slime CRT for something similar and said you can’t have layered abstract existence, only greater.
yeah exactly, this is what is happening, hence why it isn't potency layers but abstraction/fundamental ones, it is just describing what is more abstract and fundamental than what

if it is about Gilga's resistance to Power null, Sonic is not power nulling him from having it, he is nulling the effect of it itself, making the world stays "the true way"
no, I meant to ask how many layers Sonic's power null has. because Gil's power null, subjective reality, and other abilities given by 10 crowns is layered, and I want to know for sure if sonic can bypass it.

no, I meant to ask how many layers Sonic's power null has. because Gil's power null, subjective reality, and other abilities given by 10 crowns is layered, and I want to know for sure if sonic can bypass it.
i mean.........i don't know for sure if an ability being layered protects the after effects of it from being nulled, this is a legit question btw

and as i said, it isn't nulling Gilga himself, so i don't think it really matters how layered one is when compared to the other when it isn't affecting his ability to do those things to begin with, altho his Chaos Energy based hax wouldn't be affected due to how abstract in nature they are(altho maybe Gilga has that stuff as well, which case, could you educate me?)

i mean.........i don't know for sure if an ability being layered protects the after effects of it from being nulled, this is a legit question btw
I was under the assumption that it just wouldn't be nulled in the first place if it's layered.
and as i said, it isn't nulling Gilga himself, so i don't think it really matters how layered one is when compared to the other when it isn't affecting his ability to do those things to begin with
if it isn't layered, Gil could null Sonic's null. at least, I think that's how that works
altho his Chaos Energy based hax wouldn't be affected due to how abstract in nature they are(altho maybe Gilga has that stuff as well, which case, could you educate me?)
Gil can kill characters with abstract existence with Ea. like, he killed Tiamat.
he also canceled all of BB's abilities with his own 10 crowns

I was under the assumption that it just wouldn't be nulled in the first place if it's layered.
i.....sincerely don't know if that is how it works, like,

if it isn't layered, Gil could null Sonic's null. at least, I think that's how that works
yeah, but ig not the Chaos Energy based hax, due to what i will say bellow

Gil can kill characters with abstract existence with Ea. like, he killed Tiamat.

he also canceled all of BB's abilities with his own 10 crowns
Chaos Energy is more fundamental/abstract that
basically, basic AE can't interact with it, do this a couple of more times and you get this

he doesn't need to resist when he nulls it, plus he has wish granting from the emeralds, so he can just wish it back worst case
Gilgamesh's power nullification (which is passive) also nulls all actions if I remember correctly, so Sonic wouldn't be able to use the Chaos Emeralds again since that action would be negated.
It seems like it has limited range and/or needs to be activated while Gilgamesh's is passive.

Also, is it layered? If not, Gilgamesh just resists it outright and he nullifies it with his passive, layered power nullification.

i.....sincerely don't know if that is how it works, like,
Gilgamesh's is passive, so that likely is how it works.
yeah, but ig not the Chaos Energy based hax, due to what i will say bellow

Chaos Energy is more fundamental/abstract that
basically, basic AE can't interact with it, do this a couple of more times and you get
Looking through that thread, only one staff member definitively agreed with the layered abstract existence, and the thread was made and concluded before the new Hax Layer Evaluation Thread was made, so those layers likely have to be reevaluated to see if they still qualify.

Gilgamesh's is passive, so that likely is how it works.

Looking through that thread, only one staff member definitively agreed with the layered abstract existence, and the thread was made and concluded before the new Hax Layer Evaluation Thread was made, so those layers likely have to be reevaluated to see if they still qualify.
Layered AE was accepeted here iirc
That's not how that works, as far as I know. Just because the Abstract Existence is layered doesn't mean they can't be power nulled.
He would have to interact with the Layered AE in order to null it

Back