• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a stomp.

Like, pretty sure this should be closed.

Not only does Reinhard blitz with Nilfheimer Ferriswolf active (though he's going to have to jump on the plane) but Gilgamesh will never put a dent in his durability, won't get past that god knows how many Hax Reinhard has.

He can't do shit to Reinhard.

Weakest part of my argument here, but if 5A Gil loses to Kars and Kars loses to 6A Reinhard.

How is Gilgamesh doing anything to Low 4C Reinhard?

Gargoyle One said:
This is a stomp.

He can't do shit to Reinhard.

Weakest part of my argument here, but if 5A Gil loses to Kars and Kars loses to 6A Reinhard.

How is Gilgamesh doing anything to Low 4C Reinhard??
What if I change to 6-A Reinhard?

Quick question. What can Reinhard do to Gil that BB can't?

Wait this thread should be closed.... No matter what it's a stomp because he's resistant to EA.

Gil can literally do nothing to him even if he was bloodlusted. What makes this a fair fight at all?

1. I don't know what Reinhard can do in that form.

2. Gilgamesh can defeat BB, who is ridiculous. How did he do it? Literally through "I am the rules". We are talking about a man who gave the middle finger to the Moon Cell and who managed to take a NPC, or whatever Hakuno classifies as, outside of the Moon Cell. It's equivalent to you taking a character from a game into real world, or something like that. The question is "Is this quantifiable?". The answer is no. In verse, you could use it, but outside of it not really.

I know next to nothing abour Reinhard so you'll really have to elaborate.. Cuz BB can do a lot so if Reinhard can do everything else then this thread especailly shouldn't exist. Considering Gil has no offensive threat to him and no defense if what you're saying is what I tihnk you're saying.

Considering the fact that the magic system used in Dies Irae is enforced by an Outerversal God on top of Reinhard being that god's Apoptosis, and thus linked to him, I can't see him losing this fight or having his Longinuslanze Testament being nullified by BB's hax.

Sure, his army might be repelled by her, and she can still try to expunge him from existence, but he has resistance against that kind of hax.

Ultimately, I'm heavily considering closing this as a stomp in Rein's favor.

Uhh repp... this is Rein vs Gil not vs BB xD

and yea either way its a stomp for Rein which is why this should be closed and forgotten

@Aizen

Bleh, my brain defaulted.

Still, Rein's hax still outclasses Gil's by a longshot, sorry everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back