• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Keeping Up With The Olympians (1 of ???)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Testarossa002

Username Only
So, I've been putting off creating a compilation abilities and resistances of the Greco-Roman Pantheon.
After working on individual profiles for a while, I went **** IT and made it anyways.

I still made the individual profiles though.
Added quotes for some, references and some other minor details like age.

Here are the Current pages for comparison
Notes
1. Ignore Apollo's section. Would eventually get around to working on lester's part
2. I see no reason why Poseidon should get a key for his power stripped era. It was just a few lines and no notable feat unlike that of Apollo.
3. Ignore anything after POWERS AND ABILITIES. This is going to be a series and I'll get around to revising them eventually (sneak peak, AP/SS is next)

So, let's have fun

Yeah
I saw that
Initially gave him elemental intangibility via that statement but Incorporeality was much better
I'll add it

Also
Anything else for resistances?
I was losing motivation at the tail end of the sandbox so I wasn't looking as thoroughly as before

Also, you have an instance of a god summoning?

Also
Anything else for resistances?
I was losing motivation at the tail end of the sandbox so I wasn't looking as thoroughly as before

Also, you have an instance of a god summoning?
iirc Poseidon in Percy Jackson Greek Gods summoned a serpent large enough to swallow mountains on a city after they didn't reward him when he spent years building their city for them or something

iirc Poseidon in Percy Jackson Greek Gods summoned a serpent large enough to swallow mountains on a city after they didn't reward him when he spent years building their city for them or something
Thank you
Found it
Anyway, this mortal queen named Cassiopeia down in North Africa—she started bragging about how she was way more beautiful than the Nereids.
Poseidon had no patience for that nonsense. He summoned up a flesh-eating, blood-drinking sea serpent about a thousand feet long, with a mouth that could swallow a mountain, and he sent it to terrorize the coast of Africa. The monster raged up and down, devouring ships, making waves that sank villages, and bellowing so loudly no one could get any sleep.

For the second one, Vulcan (Hephaestus) his fire manipulation is on his attack potency.

Apollo and Artemis, the should have Enhanced Senses (Specifically hearing) since in scan you used it says they heard the insult from half way around the world... unless they already have it? Also Apollo has Healing written twice in the sandbox additions.

Neptune has a reference error for his perception manipulation.

I wouldn't give Hades Regeneration Negation via Absorption, I'd say it's just absorption since it's not directly negating the regeneration. It's like if someone could regenerate from their souls but their opponent absorbed it. Yes, they can't regenerate, but not because he negated their regeneration directly but because he absorbed the thing that they are using to regenerate.

Other than what I mentioned above the additions look fine, always good to have references and scans.

For the second one, Vulcan (Hephaestus) his fire manipulation is on his attack potency.
Editing error
Fixed it
scan you used it says they heard the insult from half way around the world... unless they already have it
Added it as supporting evidence for the general abilities
Also Apollo has Healing written twice in the sandbox additions.

Neptune has a reference error for his perception manipulation.
editing errors

Thank you all for your input

I've applied all the corrections and additions brought up

I think I need 1 more staff input before this can pass through

Then we move to stats

That which shall not be named is definitely going to be discussed there 🤭

Currently under the weather so the revisions would be on pause for a while.
I'll source for one more staff approval then this can be closed

This can be closed (2 admin approvals+1 knowledgeable staff approval)
But I'd prefer if the changes were not applied until the series is done

The last part of the series would be to present the final copy of the proposed sandboxes

That being said, the next part of the series should be out over the weekend

Everything here seems fine tbh. Sorry for not replying earlier as I’ve been very busy with work and stuff but the individual profiles seems fine concerning you’ve already fixed up on some parts of the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back