• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of Light vs the Sage of Six Paths

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, it kinda is, as its u know, in his abilities to do so. he can pull them out of a body (prolly even his own soul) and if he wants to, he can put them back, even after death. whats stopping him from bringing himself back infinetly?

Not a thing until The feat is recalled

Kep disagreed but never got around

But again, ghost, so AP is meaningless

GoL is nigh-omnicient for creating the concept of knowledge as well as a being who knows anything about the past or present, barring the future.

That's why he can still be surprised/jelous of stuff, as while he'd be immediatly made aware of it when it happens, the fact that it happened is something he can't forsee.

Exept that the army was made over time, and he should have seen it coming monyhs before they arrived at his doorstep.

He wasn't surprised by it, he was mostly just disappointed in humanity when they showed up. The Gods' whole deal is humans being able to do their own thing, especially the God of Light, so he obviously wouldn't interfere.

Heck, he was waiting for them at the shrine.

Hagaromo virtually has 0 combat feats, he was primarily a pacifist priest if you follow the anime backstory. I'm not exactly sure how to argue for him since he has done pretty much nothing except give chakra, create tailed beast, and create moon with his brother.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Hagaromo virtually has 0 combat feats, he was primarily a pacifist priest if you follow the anime backstory. I'm not exactly sure how to argue for him since he has done pretty much nothing except give chakra, create tailed beast, and create moon with his brother.
He also kinda had a batlle that ravaged the land, and him creating the tailed beast used a reality warping power that made his toughts become real, and he's the juubi jinchuriki, and hi seal nulls powers.

Dargoo Faust said:
He wasn't surprised by it, he was mostly just disappointed in humanity when they showed up. The Gods' whole deal is humans being able to do their own thing, especially the God of Light, so he obviously wouldn't interfere.

Heck, he was waiting for them at the shrine.
He is always at the shrine. And he does also kinda ask who lead the there, and he had no reason to do so if he already knew (there is a few things I could imagine, but he did none so...)

Regardless, I find him just automatically knowing everything even from stuff outside his own reality to be pretty... don't know how to put it specifically.

Regardless of that, how would the knowledge help him here?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Regardless, I find him just automatically knowing everything even from stuff outside his own reality to be pretty... don't know how to put it specifically.
Never said he knows stuff outside his own reality, he just knows what's going on the the RWBY universe.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Regardless of that, how would the knowledge help him here?
Not saying it will. I was just correcting a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back