• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of Light vs the Sage of Six Paths

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hooooo boy.

High Regen and Type 5 makes most of the physical attacks here worthless, so this is mostly just up to hax.

What kinds of hax does Hagoromo have to incapacitate the God of Light before he just waves his hand and sends him to the afterlife?

It's not really sealing; it's more like BFR to whatever afterlife RWBY has.

I was talking about RWBY, I didn't realize you were asking how it works in Naruto.

To be entirely fair I'm not sure what kind of sealing would be needed for someone who can freely move between the afterlife and the physical world.

Unless you go by anime the Hag doesn't really have a "way of how he fights".

This isn't going to come down to physically killing the other given GoL has High Regenerationn and Hagoromo has TSB shield.

Schnee One said:
Does The God of Light have anywhere near enough feats to be used in a fight?
Yes. They have a number of 5-B feats between creating the planet, being stated of being able to destroy it, and busting part of the moon.

The God of Light scales to his brother, who has the most distinct feats.

He also has a self-statement of being able of destroying the planet.

It's not a question of what they can do it's what they will do. What does the god of light do in a fight other than wave his hand?

Good thing Hagormo is an Otsutsuki, they can make portals to teleport dimensionally anyway.

That is not an issue the TSBs can be used for defence. All Hagoromo needs to do is seal him in a chibaku tensei.

Desmond253 said:
the god of light can just send himself to the afterlife to escape chibaku tensei
Kaguya could teleport yet could not escape chibaku tensei, teleporting is useless. Chibaku tensei seals your power or there would be no point using it on Kaguya. That is the point of sealing.

and what can the God of light actually do with his soul manipulation in combat. It seems to be the same teleport to afterlife thing already talked about above.

God of Light also has no resistance to Soul manipulation, and this one is useful, If The sage just decides to toss his Soul into the king of hell what can he do?

Oh and he has another seal, using his tools, if the God of Light says his most said word he instantly gets sealed into Sage of six paths Gourd.

@Rocker

Being a soul wouldn't really exempt him from any of the GoL's hax seeing as he was able to freely move Ozmas' soul from the afterlife to the world of Remnant.

He doesn't have soul manipulation as much as he can BFRing you to the afterlife. I call it BFR because he's able to do the reverse of this to Ozmas' soul.

Barring destroying the GoL's soul entirely throwing the soul into another place might not really do much considering the GoL is above life and death to begin with, which involves souls going to an afterlife.

Sealing I'm on the fence for. The GoL can freely move between the afterlife and Remnant. That said I don't see the GoL being particularly talkative during this fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back