• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so the High 4-C calc is in question now.

In case this calc is unusable, are there any other cosmic feats we can use?

The first thing that comes to my mind would be Mo-Ri expanding Yeoui into the centre of the Divine Realm. We could calc the size of it and possibly see how much KE it would take to swing it around.

I guess you could get a result if you assume the divine realm has similar parameters to Earth or something. Speed may be an issue though since you would need to avoid calc stacking.

Speed is no issue, there is a specific timeframe and distance that Yeoui expanded before hitting the bottom of the Divine Realm.

I can attempt to do the calc myself but I have little experience in KE feats.

Qawsedf234 said:
None of the reasons you gave back that he expanded Yeoui to be the same length as with the moon summon. Its just a guess based on a weapon that the owner has complete and utter control of length and mass wise. It's a calc that relies on a massive assumption that gets an extreme result. It shouldn't be used at all for justifcation.
1) With the description being as such the attack was no light one, "Totally destroy"
the attack was created to destroy the first crowned prince and his army. The last time the RJB was shown to destroy the Nephilim and a God was when it extended to the moon. Has shown to be similar in destructive capability both extended to space. No attack when extended to any size other than these have shown these levels of power. We Can use this to draw a comparison and scale from it. Saying otherwise would need proof of similar levels of attack at different sizes.

2) Mori was angry at the time with the death of the fake king and everyone getting hurt, Mori has constantly shown to go all out when angry on his enemy. Naturally it would be would extending it to its biggest size. This was also seen when Hui went all out with the RJB had been at its biggest size. Not only that but Mori also called in 100 clones, expanded the all RBJs even more and said for all of them to grow thicker.

3) When the RJB was extended into space, it had been within those size ranges (moon, sage planet, Jupiter). We can only go off that. Saying that isn't true would because he has "complete and utter control of length and mass wise" doesn't mean it has no limits. It has shown to be in those proportions only and we can go off that to scale its size. If the RJB can extended to those lengths without having to be follow the consistent size showings we do not have evidence or scans for it do so, saying otherwise without any showings would just be burden of proof. I would like to see where it was stated that he has "complete and utter control", It is even stated to have Limited size manipulation in his power and abilities.

1-Moon extension and Sage planet extension power comparison chapters: Moo and Sage planet

2-Extension when going all out Chapters: Sage planet and Jupiter

3-RJB constant size showings: Moo, Sage planet and Jupiter

There have been consistant showns supprting these as listed. So i still think the 4-C calc stays

You're trying to give the staff a length in one scene with zero visual refence marks to one where it extends to over a hundred thousand kilometers. Its just a massive highball that relies on assumption that cannot be proven in any way.

> doesn't mean it has no limits.

In universe the staff is supposed to measure distances on the galactic scale. While saying it can expand infintly has no proof, it has gone far beyond the distance between the Earth and Moon and gone much smaller.

Its just not a good tool to scale from. Especially when the art style is ultra-inconistent between shots.

Wait, was wrong about the purpose. In episode 226 it's name has galaxy in it but the guy didn't explain what it was used to measure. I stand by everything else though.

Qawsedf234 said:
You're trying to give the staff a length in one scene with zero visual refence marks to one where it extends to over a hundred thousand kilometers. Its just a massive highball that relies on assumption that cannot be proven in any way.
> doesn't mean it has no limits.

In universe the staff is supposed to measure distances on the galactic scale. While saying it can expand infintly has no proof, it has gone far beyond the distance between the Earth and Moon and gone much smaller.

Its just not a good tool to scale from. Especially when the art style is ultra-inconistent between shots.
Thats why go with compare it with the others. The other showings have showed that when extended they hundred thousand kilometers to have the same if not around the same proportions (size and shape). Looking this you can see that when these two extended to space, the had similar size and shape, this one also extended to space and is the same if not around the same as the others. therefore we can safely assume its in these ranges since there are no other showings saying otherwise.

The staff isn't galatic, if you're referring to the "Galaxy rectifying rod" that wouldn't make it galatic. It just a name and you would also have to take into account the sun which was only thing called a galaxy besides the rod "our galaxy". You would have to prove that it has shown near galactic ranges in size and it doesn't mean the sun. If we go off just feats of it extension the furtest it reached was pushing jupiter back into its orbit. that is around 588 million km whereas the milky way is 9.999992e+17km convertin it from light years. It is much closer to the suns size and consistant with previous feats.

this is the chapter where the sun was called "our galaxy the first star the sun" https://www.webtoons.com/en/action/the-god-of-high-school/ep-291/viewer?title_no=66&episode_no=293

So anything this suggests that the RJB length is around star sized, which my where my calc used the first extension which is much shorter than a stars length

therefore we can safely assume

We can't safely assume anything. You're taking a length from one scene and attributing it to another and the results of doing so gets a planet that dwarfs stars with zero in-universe backing. It's a calc based on massively large assumption that can very easily lead to a inflated result.

The entire thing should just be ignored. At least with the KE swing you can use a default planet size to get the statistics.

I did a quick calculation on Mo-Ri's staff extension into the Heavenly Realm and got Low 4-C results. Pretty consistent.

If it's approved I'm fine with that. I just disagree with scaling the Sage Planet to the staff's length in another scene.

Sir Ovens said:
Ok, so the High 4-C calc is in question now.
In case this calc is unusable, are there any other cosmic feats we can use?

The first thing that comes to my mind would be Mo-Ri expanding Yeoui into the centre of the Divine Realm. We could calc the size of it and possibly see how much KE it would take to swing it around.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...Ruyi_Jingu_Bang's_very_first_extension_(GOHS)

this calc does that but needs to be redone with the proper measurements

Qawsedf234 said:
If it's approved I'm fine with that. I just disagree with scaling the Sage Planet to the staff's length in another scene.
Idk how @SirOvens did it but it but is shows to be consistant and with the planet being dawrf star sized is kinda normal if you consider there to be rubix cube planets and planets made out of cog wheels

A Low 4-C feat does not make a High 4-C feat consistent nor does it prove the planet is that large. I would be fine with the High 4-C rating if it wasn't based on something I find incredibly flismy.

Qawsedf234 said:
A Low 4-C feat does not make a High 4-C feat consistent nor does it prove the planet is that large. I would be fine with the High 4-C rating if it wasn't based on something I find incredibly flismy.
Do you have a discord, I would like to talk there and discuss this if you want

and the calc didn't just get large star as a result, it also just got star level as a result. we went large cause he tanked its expolsion while incredibly weakned and he had his armour suit on while fighting

I do have one, but I say just wait for Ovens to make his calc and see if others agree with you first. You may not need to convince me at all if everyone else finds thay your arguments hold more weight than mine.

Qawsedf234 said:
I do have one, but I say just wait for Ovens to make his calc and see if others agree with you first. You may not need to convince me at all if everyone else finds thay your arguments hold more weight than mine.
I was thinking the same the same to Ovens in aswell as other people.

I'll be in contact with a computer soon, so I can do a proper calc then.

Qawsedf234 said:
Also what is the time for everyone.. It is 4:30pm for me

Ok, so I can't do the calc because it's quite literally impossible.

The little info dude tells Mo-Ri that the building under water is 7000 stories tall. Mo-Ri penetrated 9993 floors, so that means each floor is about 0.00231161813 km tall.

Which means that each level is either hilariously short, or 7000 stories is just not true. Though I can substitute the height using the height of the last 7 floors. The last 7 floors have their own atmosphere and there's no indication that they are any bigger than the previous floors so I'll just take it that each floor is the same height as ground to cloud layer.

Sir Ovens said:
Ok, so I can't do the calc because it's quite literally impossible.
The little info dude tells Mo-Ri that the building under water is 7000 stories tall. Mo-Ri penetrated 9993 floors, so that means each floor is about 0.00231161813 km tall.

Which means that each level is either hilariously short, or 7000 stories is just not true. Though I can substitute the height using the height of the last 7 floors. The last 7 floors have their own atmosphere and there's no indication that they are any bigger than the previous floors so I'll just take it that each floor is the same height as ground to cloud layer.
So does just take into account the 9993 floors and the final 7. After the 7th floor it they start going into different realms/dimension

See, the thing is that they don't go into any new realms or dimensions. The last 7 floors are still within the planet and we have no indication that they are any bigger than the other floors. All the little info dude says is that it gets harder to pass down every floor.

So I think it's safe to assume that they are all the same size.

Sir Ovens said:
See, the thing is that they don't go into any new realms or dimensions. The last 7 floors are still within the planet and we have no indication that they are any bigger than the other floors. All the little info dude says is that it gets harder to pass down every floor.
So I think it's safe to assume that they are all the same size.
Okay fair enough, I just remember they started to call it the 3rd floor owners realm stuff

I know. I expected the expansion to at least be in Low 4-C but oh well.

Can someone do a recalc of the original Yeoui extension?

Do we have any more feats? Any at all?

If not then we revert back to the old calcs. Everyone scales the same, but from 5-A instead of High 4-C.

Sir Ovens said:
Do we have any more feats? Any at all?
If not then we revert back to the old calcs. Everyone scales the same, but from 5-A instead of High 4-C.
Are we not going with the 4-C calc anymore? How come? Or is this just for the Tower Planet or something?

Either he also finds the calc to be flawed, misunderstands the situation, or isn't okay with using a non-verified calc for profiles.

I mean a lot of people are telling me it's iffy. Unless it can be verified as useful, we can't use it.

Sir Ovens said:
I mean a lot of people are telling me it's iffy. Unless it can be verified as useful, we can't use it.
The calc group had said the math was fine and I provided my evidence for it being fine. It up to you to accept or not

He said the math is fine if the basis for the calc is sound. Which means that if the staff wasn't as large as the calc suggested the numbers would be far lower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back