• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it really depends on how it scales and plus the vaporisation value would need to be higher. I created one in the comments which he said was fine but then looking back Mori was able to survive the planet being blown anf vaporized on him in a heavily weakened base.. Let alone a Phase 2 or 3 Satan with El Diablo armour.

Satan didn't use El Diablo when he cloned himself, or in Phase 3.

Also, I see this as a small victory. Thanks to the High 4-C calc, Satan has 4-B+ dura when he uses 250,000x.

He activated earlier in his fight against Mori and had ribs shattered or his clone, I thought it just stayed on for the entire fight.

There's no indication that El Diablo was on the entire fight. Plus, Mo-Ri was using strength mode to boost his AP, so it's safe to say that he wouldn't have gotten past El Diablo without it.

I disagree completely with your method. Universe level anyone in GoH makes no sense at the moment.

Yeah that's why I didn't pick it, they were too high and hyperbole with its statements. that's why I chose calc 4 as it has the most evidence supporting it

You've also high balled the energy Mori would be subject to.

• Planetary Surface area = 4¤Çr^2 = 4 * ¤Ç * (946010898.855)^2 = 11,246,105,252,737,424,952.79 m^2
  • Mori's surface area = 0.98 m^2
  • Energy he would be subject to = 9.1140167e+37 * (0.98 / 11,246,105,252,737,424,952.79) = 7.9420708e+18 joules
And this is assuming that Mori was at surface level and was laying completely on his front/back with his limb spread out. He was subject to at best .0000000000000000087141279% of the blast.

Qawsedf234 said:
You've also high balled the energy Mori would be subject to.
  • Planetary Surface area = 4¤Çr^2 = 4 * ¤Ç * (946010898.855)^2 = 11,246,105,252,737,424,952.79 m^2
  • Mori's surface area = 0.98 m^2
  • Energy he would be subject to = 9.1140167e+37 * (0.98 / 11,246,105,252,737,424,952.79) = 7.9420708e+18 joules
And this is assuming that Mori was at surface level and was laying completely on his front/back with his limb spread out. He was subject to such a small portion of the energy.
Ahhh true, I knew i forgot to convert something

thanks for the heads up

Why are you multiplying Mori's strength by 250,000x? He needed the 250,000x to do the feat, so multiplying it seems like its just artificially increasing the result. Like I get a 52x increase since that's what Satan used, but not 250,000x.

Qawsedf234 said:
Why are you multiplying Mori's strength by 250,000x? He needed the 250,000x to do the feat, so multiplying it seems like its just artificially increasing the result. Like I get a 52x increase since that's what Satan used, but not 250,000x.
Cause Mori multiplied himself 250000x to perform the feat and vaporize Satan's clones. Satan was shown to hurt Mori with armour suit on, Mori had no armour suit when the planet was vaporised. So Satan would have to perform equal to greater (more likely greater) punches than the planet exploding.

Satan's his body would have to survive or withstand him throwing the punches. Newtons third law. When Mori went up by 250000x he was able to harm Satan to vaporize him. So the vaporization value would be the planet x250000

Plus Satans 52x boost went away before this feat when Mori used the bottle to go it space. When Satan went "So this is what rebound feels like" and explained he got more energy when he was closer the heat and light. Which he punched Mori to the sun.

The high end of the DMUA calculation seems the best.

Low end is too weak for Mo-RI and Mid End he already has even without acupuncture - and the feat in question is his best.

the high end is wank

Generally the feat shouldn't be used in favor of multipliers

IMO. I was never one for the multipliers so I can care less we can use for this verse.

Mid End is more consistent. High End is definitely a high end.

That is all. My only other contribution lol.

/flies away

Yeah I think what is currently on the profile is better than using the calc.

Would that change something in the profile? Because he already has this tier.

The universal results that Power To Scale has actually acquired are strange to Mo-Ri, and the other calculation consider the vaporization of a human, although the results are more consistent.

Will the quantification of this feat really bring a qualitative update to the profile, considering the bases that we already have for Mo-rI? It seems that the feat is too difficult to define precisely.

4-A is out the window as it assumes Satan literally filled up the universe. Right now, if we're keeping multipliers, we revert back to before the 4-A addition, with the difference of High 4-C replacing the 5-A stats. This puts all multipliers on higher ends of the same tiers they were in originally.

This is the best we can do until we get better celestial feats.

Yeah I'm for just using multipliers normally and throwing out quantification of this stuff entirely

Ok, so I'm gonna apply the AP changes for the God tiers now.

Anyone working on anything after the timeskip?

Mori has been weakened greatly, while both Mubong and Dusik just grew stronger. Daewi, Mira and Ilpyo mostly remains the same.

I was gonna wait until the series ends, as this was confirmed to be the final chapter. Though, everyone should be High 4-C, as the Taboo was lifted, and the previously High 4-C characters can fight consistently with the new characters.

Also, I just remembered we have an earth shaking feat for fodder dragons. Given DMUA's earth shaking feats blog, I think the mid tiers should be Small Country level. Consisnency wise, lowballing it seems the most fair, considering the fact that the verse's Island level feats are casual, and the feat in question was performed by dragons much weaker than O's Borrowed Power.

Though, considering the context of "earth" within the scan, it could either be literal, or just mean ground. Thus I think Large Island level, possibly Small Country level is best. What do y'all think?

For Mori's lifting strength I see that it says "an lift the Ruyi Jingu Bang at its largest with one hand, as well as use it to lift a large country to continent-sized robotic monster into space". What chapter was this?? There was a giant robot??

I forget the chapter, but it's either the Sage Realm arc, or when Mo-Ri was in the tower.

PowerToScale said:
For Mori's lifting strength I see that it says "an lift the Ruyi Jingu Bang at its largest with one hand, as well as use it to lift a large country to continent-sized robotic monster into space". What chapter was this?? There was a giant robot??
The Sky Whales iirc.

Monarch Laciel said:
I think it was the giant earth golem one of the three brothers made
Yeah I thought it was a earth golem. The closest thing I remember to a machine or robot is the 7th floor owner

The newly-done Chapter 1 tiers no longer make sense.

Contestants (e.g. Baek) should all be 8-C, scaling to the ITF Taekwondo user who kicked Jin into a wall.

The only ones who should be 8-B are Jin and Han, and that's only after they grew stronger while fighting each other. Everyone who scaled to them after chapter 1 can be 8-B, though.

Jin should not be "higher (than 8-B) with Re:Taekwondo". That makes no sense; it's the fighting style he uses, not an attack. It's like calling Ippo "higher than 9-B with boxing". Additionally, the 8-B feat he has was performed with Re:Taekwondo and took him to his limits. There's no evidence that his techniques would bring him higher than what he was calced at, since it was his strongest technique that was being calced.

Re-Taekwondo was stated to be able to increase power levels. The fact that Mo-Ri was level 6 and only rose to level 13 after performing a Hwechook is proof that he is only stronger when performing Re-Taekwondo moves.

Dae-Wi didn't get stronger during the fight, even though Mo-Ri was throwing Re-Taekwondo moves left and right. He kept up with Mo-Ri using Re-Taekwondo and so should get whatever tier that puts him at. Dae-Wi only went down at the end because his HP was literally 1.

In addition, Mo-Ri's Jin Hwechook shattered the Wave of the Blue Dragon. Both parties should have the same AP and Dura to even achieve such a feat.

Fair, but in that case Jin should be 8-C, 8-B with re:Taekwondo.

In that case, yes, he would scale. But it was specifically shown that the two fighter's physical power levels rose at the end of the fight, which is why Park described them as "sons of tigers"

Hmmm... this could work. Though, that means that Chapter 2 characters will just straight up be 8-B for being stronger than Dae-Wi.

Right, that means more keys for Mo-Ri and Dae-Wi.

Ok, so Chapter 1 cast gets 8-C, with Mo-Ri getting up to 8-B with Re-Taekwondo.

Chapter 2 cast straight up gets 8-B for collectively being stronger than, or comparable to Dae-Wi.

This makes sense as there was a month gap between Chapter 1 and 2 where they trained. Plus, Mo-Ri ate a divine pellet, slowly drawing out his Monkey King powers and making him stronger.

All in agreement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back